Chapter one

Ivy's POV

It was halloween night and I think I did a pretty good job on my costume. I wore a red (looking like blood) stained black hoodie. I had cuts all down my arms from where I recently fell over to add to the effect. My silky black hair had died red strips in my hair and I wore dark ripped jeans. Whilst I was walking in the dark, windy streets with my friends who decided to go as sexy, killer vampires (sigh) we saw a group of trick-or-treaters who all my friends thought looked super hot espicially the one in the white blood stained jumper and messy black hair. Maybe he was in some sort of in a way, oh well! That's not my job to decide after all...

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Jeff the killers POV

I was talking to Eyeless Jack in the damp, cold street when suddenly I looked over and saw a group of girls staring at us all except one, pfft, like I care! The vampire girls started to walk over

"Oi! Jack, Toby, who are they!?!" I exclaimed as they strided over. I took out my knife to show them I was danger but they seemed to laugh and come closer. Oh no I thought. Who are they?!?!? They finally came and started giggling...loads. I couldn't really see what they looked like because there was only three street light working but they didnt seem like my type. The one girl who wasn't glaring at me walked over and that's when I saw how...different she looked to the rest of them. I liked it.

"Girls! Leave 'em, I bet they don't want a load of teenage girls asking them out," She exclaimed. "Come on!"

"You're just jelous that you can't get a guy this cute Ivy!" One of the vampires said as she winked at Toby.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Ivys's POV

"Ugghhh" I groaned at them. "I'm going home" I shouted as I stomped off to my 'home.'

I pushed past the creepy dudes and walked down the abonded street as the wind blew through my black and red silky hair. I found my adoption home at last and crept in to a fight between the two 16 year olds. I sigh as I look out the window to find the boy with black messed up hair walking off from the house...