Chapter 3

Ivy's POV

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"So...?" What do you want with me" I enquired to The tall slender man with no face which kind of creeped me out.

"We, well, want you to come with us. Join us. Be one of us,"  The faceless man said to me "Come on...what do you say?"

My eyes darts towards the three boys who I saw at Halloween. Them. "Who are you? Who are they, especially? "I shuffled in my chair, confused about what they meant by 'be one of us.'

"We are," the faceless man started to whisper "the creeypasta family. Join us, and you will belong."

Belong. I thought to myself, I haven't had someone say that to me in a long time. Slowly, I started to bite my lip as I closed my eyes tightly and cautiously pulled out my hand to shake on it. I felt a sweaty palm grip onto my hand and shake it fiercely. "What's ya names?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I'm slendy, this is Jeff the killer, eyeless Jack, Ticcy Tobi and there's more at home." Slendy started to explain to me.

"Sooo...we going or not? Hurry up! I wanna go!" Jeff started to whine. His bloodshot eyes stared at me but somehow I didn't seem scared by it. I felt more...at ease. With people who might not know me but already wanted to take me in their weird family.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Jeff's POV

As Ivy nervously pulls out her hand I quickly grasped it into mine and shook it with some of my strength. As slendy started to introduce our names I soon got bored and wanted to head back. "Sooo...we going or not? Hurry up! I wanna go!" I complained.

My eyes darted to Ivy's as she started to lift up her small, dirty suitcase. Her emerald eyes were peaceful but had also fear and excitement rushing through them. We started to leave and make our way down the icy steps without even warning the foster carer we were taking her. Oh well!

We got some strange looks as we made our way back to the mansion but we are all used to it by now. Ivy's hoodie sleeves started to Come up and as they did I glanced at her cut arms. Ahh, a self harmer. We got a keeper. The grass swished against my ankles and I forced my self not to shiver in the freezing weather. "Where is this place?" I heard Ivy whisper into Jack's ear and Jack just simply pointed forward as the mansion became clearer into sight. Slowly, I took out my blood stained knife from my blood stained pocket and felt the cool steel slide across my hand, I wanted to see how Ivy would handle these situations. I grinned.

"Oi! Ivy! Think fast!" I shouted towards her as I chucked my knife towards her, aiming for her head. She quickly ducked with a gasp and as she clumsily got up her hand crept towards her ear where blood trickled down from the edge. She shot me an evil glare and ignored me for the rest of the walk as she talked to Tobi and Jack whilst covering her ear in slight pain. Geez, I just wanted to see how she would react.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Ivy's POV

Finally, we reached the mansion. I held my blood covered ear, still not forgiving Jeff. I'll make him pay...

I gawped at how big the place is. "Woah," I muttered under my breath "this place is...big"

"Sure is" Jeff said as he crept to my side where I was admiring the outside of the gigantic place. I once again ignored him and grumpily stomped off in the direction of the entrance. Slowly, I took a deep breath and opens the metal door. "Well, here goes nothing..."