Chapter 5

Ivy's POV:

({^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^

As the weird little girl skipped off glumly I just noticed a boy roughly the same age as Jeff walk down some narrow, creaking stairs but...WAS THIS LINK? Just as I thought I was about to pass out the video game looking boy glanced over our way and started to blush. I felt so flattered in the moment, no one has ever looked this love struck at me! My shaking hands quickly messed about with my hair, making it look nice and I smiled the cutest smile possible at him but then...

His red cheeks faded as he saw me smiling and his lovesick face turned to confused. 'What was he doing' I thought. It was at that moment that I noticed he wasn't staring at me at all. He never was. He was staring at Jeff. "JEFF?!?" I thought out loud, oops. Everyone spun to glare at me especially Jeff and I felt like I NEEDED to turn back time right then, right now. I think 8 legs (slendy) noticed how awkward I just made everyone feel and started to guide me to my room.

Rapidly, I clutced onto my small rucksack I bought with me fills with all my little things and scuttled away with slenderman. "Soooo," I managed to say to get rid of the awkward silence "am I sharing with anyone?" I enquired.

"No." Slendy shift back at me. He seemed so angry and I don't know why. Was I just not likeable? Oh, who do I care! If he doesn't like me then you can go screw himself! Ughh. We finally entered the great big bloodstained room with a double bed, creaky wooden floorboards, a barred off window and a couple of shelves. "Get yourself sorted, unpack you things," Slenderman commanded. In my head I just thought 'I don't take orders!" But apparently I looked as if I had zond out and ignored him completely. "Did you hear me!" He shouts out. My eyes flicker up to meet his...blank canvas face. I give a slight nod and as soon as he slammed the metal door I immeditatly stuck my middle finger up at him. "See, how you like that!" I murmered. Time to settle in.

----------PLEASE READ----------
----------IMPORTANT----------
I have uploaded a new creepy pasta book where some of the creepy pasta answer your questions! I have only done 1 chapter of it as I have had no questions but the more questions the more I will be updating! CHECK THAT OUT
-------MORE IMPORTANT-------
READ. THIS...PLEASE
I recently uploaded a new novel which j shall b ecarrying on often called 'running away with you' I feel like this could be the next biggest thing for me! Please read and remember to vote and comment.

IF YOU HAVE READ BOTH NOTICES AND CHECKED THE BOOKS OUT COMMET WITH SAYING 'Llamas are cool. Fridges are cool." (I know it random! ;p)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!