Hi beautiful / handsome . I hope this would lighten up your day !! ❤️❤️

Never let yourself down ok ?
Now let's get started ! 🥰

You are very beautiful . You are handsome and you are amazing .

I know that you somehow cry when somebody raises their voice at you . I feel you .

Never let someone stop you on the things that you love to do .

Always look at the mirror and say " I'm amazing . No one can stop me for being like that . I'm strong and I will always be . "

You're one of a kind .

If your parents gets angry at you many times . Don't talk at them back . They get angry because they love you and they don't want to lose you .

You're very cute and adorable even though I haven't seen you . EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD IS ADORABLE .

If you're having suicidal thoughts , do not do it . I know you still want to do some things that you haven't done yet . You will never accomplish your dreams if the OTHER you is giving YOU suicidal thoughts . Get me ? Cause I used to think of that too . But hey , I've met someone that made me more positive about myself , and you know who that is ? Myself .

There will be no one to be beside you every time except for yourself . Yourself is only the one who makes you strong , remember that . People leaves you . So start loving yourself more than anyone else .

No one is weak ok ? You're just afraid to be talked behind the back . But you're perfect in your own way / s ya know ? :3

Crying is ok . If you cry it doesn't mean that you're a crybaby or somethin' else .
You cry because you want the sad feels to come out . You cry because you don't wanna be sad anymore .

You should be sad sometimes though . Sadness can also help yourself put together . It helps you know what's ok and what's not ok .