Hehe doing this actually makes me feel more happy !! Try it out 🥺❤️

You are the best person . Everybody is , no one is not the best .

If you think that you're a loser or a failure . NEVER THINK OF THAT . NO ONE IS LIKE THAT , OK ? Everybody is NOT A FAILURE AND NOT A LOSER . TAKE NOTE OF THAT .

If your parents compares you to someone , it means that you should keep trying more because they believe that you can reach your goals in life ! And your parents loves you no matter what .

If your parents doesn't love you ? Then why are you living ?

Does it matter if you're adopted ? No it doesn't matter . You should be thankful because someone accepted you and cares for you until now !

You deserve to be loved and supported . Until birth to death . No one should be left alone ! 🥰

You might have low grades , but it DOES NOT DEFINE WHO YOU ARE . You are SMART . PERIODT . No one is not smart ! Everybody is smart ! Remember this , your intelligence doesn't define who you are . Keep trying til you get higher grades !

What's you success if you didn't fail ?

Failing is just a step a head through success ❤️ .

You are very important to someone , you just don't know it . But someone cares for you A LOT . I'm one of them 😛😚 .

You will never be the person who you are today if no one cares for you .

You're breathing and living . You should be thankful because not everybody lives long .

Spend more time with your family ❤️ . Because they will not last forever , kay ?

If your parents passed away , they still care for you and they will forever . No matter one happen , they will still care for you ☺️ .

Everybody should treat equally because we all are humans . You should also treat the animals equally doe , they cute as you 🤪 .

You're black ? So what ? You're still beautiful ❤️ . You're still amazing . You're still adorable .

You're white ? Still the same ❤️ . Still beautiful , amazing , and adorable .

You see , everyone's equal . Even though you have different race , different gender , different body , different face and others stuff . We're still a human . We all breathe . We all live . And we all , are beautiful / handsome .

People might think different on you , just forget about it . We all are the same ❤️🥰 .