Part 2

I looked up at Tyler with wide eyes, slowly nodding to let him know it was okay. He reached down and unbuttoned my dress pants with slightly shaky hands. Why is he getting nervous now? He was so confident a second ago.

"Tilly," I gently put my hand on his chin, tilting it up so he would look at me. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. I understand."

"No," He said firmly. "I want to. I'm just a little nervous. I really like you, Tim Tam. I don't want to mess this up."

"I really like you, too, Ty," I told him, pressing a quick, loving kiss to his lips. "You won't mess anything up. It'll be perfect because it's with you."

He seemed to regain his confidence after this, moving his hands back down to my pants and unbuttoning and pulling them off with sure hands. He started to palm me through my boxers, making me gasp and grind against his hand. He smirked and moved his hands upward, slipping under my shirt and slowly rubbing over my chest and up and down my sides. My breath caught in my throat and I started to get really frustrated with his teasing.

"Dammit, Tilly," I growled, flipping him over and straddling him before crashing my lips against his. "Don't fucking tease me. Do you know how long I've waited for this?"

I ripped his shirt off and threw it on the floor, unintentionally starting to grind against him. I couldn't help it, I was so hard and I'd wanted this forever. He groaned and bucked his hips up to meet mine, obviously feeling the same way. I got off him, making him whine until I got on my knees on the floor in front of him and started taking off his pants.

I threw his pants over by his shirt and gently kissed over him through his underwear, occasionally licking and sucking. His hands tangled in my hair and he started bucking up against my mouth, but I held his hips down. I continued my slow, torturous movements as Tyler grew more and more frustrated. This is what he gets for teasing me. And for thinking he'll get to be the dominant one.

"Fuck, Troye," Tyler gasped. "Stop teasing me! Please, just do something!"

"What do you want me to do, baby?" I smirked at him, looking up at him through my lashes.

"Don't make me say it," He blushes. "Please, I just need you."

"Well, Tilly," I rub soft, teasing circles on his hips, getting close to the waistband of his boxers, but never going underneath them. "If you don't tell me what you want, what you need, I can't help you."

"I-I need your mouth," Tyler mumbles shyly, looking away from me.

"Baby, what did you say?" I reach up and turn his face so he's looking at me. "I couldn't understand you."

"I need your mouth on my cock," He says with more confidence.

"Well, that can be arranged." I practically rip off his boxers, licking a stripe up his member before taking all of him into my mouth.

He moans loudly, bucking his hips into my mouth.  He quickly starts to apologize profusely, blushing bright red. I can see him getting embarrassed and upset and that's the last thing I want, so I reassure him the best way I can think of. I bob my head up and down as fast as I can, deepthroating him. He starts pulling roughly on my hair as he fucks my mouth, making me moan around his cock. I've always had a thing for that.