Chapter 10

Shoto

I took Eri from here and we made our way out of his base undetected I got Eri to izuku and hoped in the van but when I turned around to help y/n in she was nowhere to be seen. For about five minutes no one came out until I saw you blood running down your arm and face, I used my ice to block the path for anyone behind you and helped you in.

Shoto: what happened?!

y/n: welp they found us out but I stopped them for now but call Sir Nighteye to go ahead with his plan.

Shoto: ok but for now you need help izuku drive to the hospital first I called Sir Nighteye like she said and explained what had gone down he soon appeared at their base and took in almost all of the villains very few escaped but both overhaul and chrono where taken in. Izuku got us to the hospital just in time y/n was in bad shape.

Y/N

My vision was blurry and all I could see was the color of the blood that was dripping in my eye and the only feeling left in my body was pain, the pain in my arm only getting worse when someone touched it. As my head grew fuzzy and the world began to fade all I could hear was shoto screaming for me to stay awake just a bit longer but my eyelids were so heavy and I was getting so tired I slimed at him with every bit of strength I had left and closed my eyes.

Shoto: Y/N!!!! IZUKU HURRY