Stay Safe

Hey guys i know this isn't a chapter but i cant stress enough about the Corona virus thats going around right now its very serious and not yo be taken lightly for most people out there yes you don't have to worry so much but for people like me and my father we have to be extremely careful he's at extremely high risk and I'm not in as much of a risk as him but my immune system isn't any better i have a few medical conditions that i didn't even realize could put me at risk until my dad told me to be careful.

Just because you don't get sick often doesn't mean you wont get sick it just means its less likely. But it also means you could have it and not ever know your sick but be going out and giving it to people who do get sick or are at higher risk then you so please wash your hands take showers and be safe and mindful about the situation and the people that are around you the elderly need to eat and go out sometimes too, and not all parents can leave their children at home where its safer.

AND JUST FOR ALL U FOOD AND GOODS HOARDERS DON'T GRAB THINGS YOU DON'T NEED AND UNLESS YOU HAVE A KID DON'T TAKE THINGS FROM THE BABY ISLES PARENTS NEED THOSE THINGS MORE THEN YOU DON'T BE JURKS -3-

P.s. i know my grammar is horrible I normally type all this on my laptop but i don't have access to it right now

Again please stay safe