Depressed pt.5

Huey's POV:
I stood in my room looking out the window....'tonight is the night..'I thought to myself...I wondered if I was actually going to do this....but I quickly snapped out of it....I can't chicken out now...if I do the pain and sadness will just keep growing...and I don't want to suffer no more....
"Huey! Come downstairs dinner's ready!"Grandad yells from downstairs.
So I headed downstairs to have my last dinner with my family...
Once I got downstairs to the dining room and I saw Cindy and her mom and Jazmine and her parents.
"Huey!"Jazmine said as she got up from the table and runs towards me and gives a hug...
"Hey Jazmine..."I said hugging her back.
"Ok. Sweetie come and sit back down it's time to eat."Mr.Dubois says to her.
"Ok Daddy."Jazmine says she skips back to the table. I walk to the table and down between Grandad and Riley.. Cindy and her Mom were sitting across from me.
"Sup Cindy?"I asked her.
"Nothing much. You?
"She asks.
"Same."I said.
She looks at Grandad.
"Thanks for inviting us Mr.Freeman."Cindy says to him.
"No problem."Grandad says with a smile on his face.

We ate, laughed, and Joked around...I felt happy again but that feeling faded and turned gray real quick....I looked at my watch....it was time..I had finished my dinner......"I'm done with my food....Can I go back upstairs?...."I asked grandad.
Grandad nods his head and I leave the table...and head upstairs to his room...I opened the door and walked into Grandad's room....and walk to the closet and open it...I grabbed the pistol from the closet and slowly close the closet door and walk out the room and to our room...and close the door.....and I put the gun to my head....and pull the trigger.......
--------------------------------------------------
Riley's POV:
Me,Jazmine,Cindy,and the adults are just hanging out when suddenly we hear this loud bang noise come from upstairs....
"What was that?!"Jazmine asked.
"It sounded like it came from upstairs."Cindy says.
Grandad's eyes widened.
"HUEY!"Grandad yelled.
We all ran upstairs to Our room and opened the door to find Huey...laying on the ground...Bleeding and with grandad's pistol in his hand....
"Oh....my.....GOD!"Jazmine screamed...tears running down her face...
Grandad got on the phone with 911...
I just stood there....my eyes started watering...I slowly walked towards my older brothers body...and fell to my knees.....crying....
Eventually an ambulance showed up in front of the house...the paramedics came in grabbed huey and put him on the  stretcher and into the ambulance and drove off...Me,Cindy, Jazmine got in the Car with Mr.and Mrs.Dubois while Grandad and Ms.McPhearson got in their cars  and we Followed the ambulance to the hospital....