part 1

yes this is a x female reader how nice

Y/N's POV

As she ran around the halls and finding nothing but just frozen people, They were running behind her, as she just crouched to hide, they lost her.

She ran and ran, but they always found her. She was searching for more people to help her, but as she saw, there were none.

As the rat chased her, trying to smack her with a hammer, she crouched and hid, she sighed, looking around the room, finding a computer, she ran to it, only for the steps to be heard. She quickly tried to hack the computer, getting errors that made noise, as the heartbeat got quicker, she didn't know if it was her's or another person's.

She'd successfully hack the computer. "oh, yay-" She beard steps, the heartbeat only getting louder and louder, her realizing it wasn't hers.

She ran, only to get hit as she blacked out.

She woke up, it was very cold, as she looked around, there was someone running away from the rat, as they got away, they tried to get close and save Y/N but he also got hit, thankfully, the rat didn't have time to find a freezer, the other person ran and ran, hopefully finding a computer, as they found y/n.

"Ah, thank god you're still alive!" He said, saving her. "Thank you so much for sa-saving me!" They ran together while trying to find a computer, they found the last computer. They finally found an exit and left, but there were other 2 people there.

As cherry (therealcherrydog on roblox) talked with the rat, a girl tried to leave, only to be spotted. As the rat caught the girl, the girl cried and wanted to leave.

They talked as the girl froze, Ihan and Y/N being safe outside, as they realized they left 2 people inside, Y/N cried. (pretend u n the girl were best friends or something) she didn't want to leave her there, but it was too late, the girl bien frozen, and cherry being walked out to the exit like a dog with a leash lmao.

 (pretend u n the girl were best friends or something) she didn't want to leave her there, but it was too late, the girl bien frozen, and cherry being walked out to the exit like a dog with a leash lmao

Ihan  if you read this, I'm sorry.