Main Character Introduction

Name: Rowan Annalise Wayne

Age: 24

Looks: Waist Length black hair, green eyes, usually wears a Thor tank top, blue jeans with a Batman belt buckle, combat boots, and a black leather jacket. She typically keeps her hair in a braid, and if she is out helping her adoptive Father, she wears a black domino mask to conceal her identity. She is blind in her right eye, and her right leg is paralyzed because of a confrontation she had with the Joker. Because her right leg was completely paralyzed, doctor's decided to go ahead and amputate it. Bruce then created a robotic, waterproof prosthesis for her that moves and works like a real leg. After that, he had her retire from her own vigilante persona called Shadow.

Personality: Kind and loving, fiercely protective of her family. She was dating Jason Todd for five years. They had just become engaged when he went after the Joker. When she found out that he had been killed, she became quiet, reserved, and somber. She has opened up a bit more and begun to smile again in the three years since Jason's death.

Special Facts: She is the biological daughter of the Joker, but she is empathetic as opposed to his sociopathic. Bruce Wayne adopted her when she was four, and rescued her from the Joker when he made his first appearance. She hates her biological Father, and refuses to call him anything except a sperm donor. When he killed Jason, she went on a rampage against him, ending with her being injured at his hand. She was deeply hurt that he would harm his biological child.