Like this

You say it's not supposed to be
Tell me not to waste my time
This was never up to me
But if it was I wouldn't mind

"You can't continue to be his girlfriend!" Screamed Roz. "He's evil, can't you see that?"

You were cornered in a class while Sabrina and Roz tried to explain to you why you shouldn't date the charming Prince of hell. They kept saying the same argument over and over and you've had enough of that.

"You don't even know him, Roz. You don't know him like I do. You can't judge a book by its cover. That's what people always say, right?" You asked angrily as you stumped your foot on the hard class room's floor, it hurt a bit, but not nearly as much as what your closest friends were telling you at the moment.

"We're not judging him by his cover. We know that he's trying to make Earth part of Hell. Are you actually fine with that?" Explained Sabrina with a calm voice. She looked sad, even kind of... disappointed.

"I don't know. I guess I try not to think about that. And he has a goal in his life and that's way more than Roz, or than any other teenager in the world. I admire that," you say as you pass a hand over your hair.

Roz legitimately looked like she wanted to strangle you. She let out a frustrated breath and turned around, muttering some profanities.

"I get that, I really do," the platinum blonde haired teenage girl as she grasps your right hand. "But you have to realize that you and him have got practically nothing in common. How is your relationship going to work out if he wins the majority of  the Unholy Regalia challenges and becomes king of Hell? Are you going to move to Hell?"

"I don't know Sabrina. But if you worked it out, then so can I," you say as you fight back tears. You were scared that this would be the end of your friendship. You had given up so many things and dreams to be friends with her. For Satan's sake, you had given up a private school scholarship because it meant that you had to leave Greendale and move to New York.

Madam Satan was in the class's door frame, waiting for Sabrina or something. The teenage witch turned around and smiled sadly at you, "Speaking of Hell, I guess that I have to go take care of business."

You rolled your eyes as she left and you were stuck with a friend that was so close to you once: Roz.

The girl with dark skin walked closer to you, "(Y/N), you know that you could have any boy, warlock or human, and date him. What's so important about Caliban?"

"Seriously, I'm not like you, I'm not the type of girl that would date any guy just 'cause he likes me. Caliban is different than any other guy whom I've dated, different from Harvey."

"Yeah, how could I ever forget that you and Sabrina have both dated my current boyfriend when he talks about you often?"

"I didn't, I didn't want to rub it in your face it anything. I'm sorry," you said, holding your head.

"Yeah, well, I don't get why people think that you're the nicest person in our group, you're actually just a bitch."

"Okay, fine, I am. But can you please explain to me how Harvey went from dating such a badass like Sabrina to someone like you? You're not so sweet either," you counterattack before watching your watch. "I gotta go, my volleyball practice is starting soon."

And then, you left Roz crying alone in the classroom. You didn't mean any of those this that you said, bit she had hurt you so you did the same thing.

°•∆•°

And I'm trying to ignore you
I try to go on with my day, hey
But I still pick up the phone, yeah
And get lost in what you say