Backstory

(No ones pov)

The sky's were turning a dark shaped 0f grey as a storm approached the small village of Bruma at the edge of Cyrodils borders across from Skyrim. However even through the Thalmor signed a truths with the high king of Skyrim (he's not dead yet) causing the outlaw of the worship of Talos to end the war things are far from resolved. A war in brewing in the shadows on both sides the Nords of Skyrim want there the home free from the elves they want there god back and many blame the high king from there current state and are read to take action. While the Thalmor want Skyrim all together and not only do they wish from Talos's worship the be destroyed they want to stop the elven races to stay with there own king away from all the filth of the world and keep them the most powerful and they would even kill there own people to achieve there ideals.

Your pov ( your only 5 in this bit)

Walking outside the house I could see the soldiers walk past on there patrols they were always patrolling the border mummy told me they were protecting us from the bad men but no one ever came. Sometimes someone would come and then the soldiers would carry them off somewhere when I asked daddy were they taking them he would always say "don't worry about it honey some thing are better unknown just focus on your study's" so I did but day but day I got more and more curious . I was always curious kid alway ready to learn or try something new as long as is it wasn't meat related but all I wanted was friends but all I got was rejection no one wanted to play with the half blood girl. All anyone every see was your race, who you worshiped and whether you do as you were told no one would ever see how hard you worked your potential all they could see was what was wrong with you and with me they say a lot. You see my mum is a Wood Elf while my dad is Breton he to be a soldier so he teachers me how to use a bow and dual blades mummy teachers how to control and use my magic and how to make potions and cook. We may not be a normal family but we are happy I love mummy and daddy I hope things stay this way. But in the end the same love that makes me smile will be the one that leaves the biggest scar.