Riverwood

Narrators POV

(Y/n) and Fenris have been on the move for weeks on end since issue with the bandits. They two were now quiet the way into Skyrim's borders nearing a small village named Riverwood but as usual the pare were avoiding the the people and going into the village themselves. The time traveled quickly and as time went (Y/n) seemed to have her mind elsewhere this didn't go unnoticed.

Y/N's POV

this is the closest we've been to village in along time I even think were going into the village this time! i cant wait to see other people but they probably won't accept me or Fenris he's a big boy wolf and I'm half blood with magic. People are always so quick to judge... I hope i will find someone who will accept us one day....

Fenris's POV

Oh no (y/n)'s got that face on she thinking that's dangerous... but I wonder what's going on up in that head of hers. We'll be near Riverwood soon then we will have to make it to that town Whiterun I hope we'll be safe there a after all we may be stay there for a few days or more. Let's hope there people are friendly for both our sakes. After some time (y/n) broke the silence "Hey Fenris"~ (y/n) beamed, oh no i thought to myself the torment has began what is she play please tell we my pup isn't thinking about what i think she is. "Yes, (y/n) what is it" i stated "So.. will we be going into the village" (y/n) asked her voice full of curiosity "yes pup we will be" I murmured " Wait really!?" (y/n) asked happily, when I glanced in my pups direction I noticed a glint in her eyes curiosity and excitement. I hope we don't run into any trouble.

Y/n's POV

Oh my god I can't believe it I don't even remember the last time we went into a village the last time I talked to other people... Well besides the bandits but that ended with them dead that's what get when touch my family. I wonder what the people will be like I hope there nice. "Hey fen?" I inquired "yes Pup" Fenris said sounding tired "where are we heading first" I asked "will have to go through Riverwood to get to Whiterun" He informed.

Narrator's POV

The pare soon made there way out of the outskirts of Riverwood and into the Village. (Y/n) was amazed at the bustling sounds of the village while curiosity glancing from place to place to the common villager she probably looked like an joyful idiot but in reality she was analysing every detail around her like a prey looking for the weakness in the predator. While many keep there distance as many were concerned about there large wolf next to (y/n), unsure whether he would attack.

Y/n's POV

It's been alone time since I've been in a village Riverwood's a very cute small village I like it. Even if the people here keep giving me weird looks honestly I don't blame them through if I wasn't me I'd probably look at me weirdly too if I had see a short ass girl walking in the middle of the road with a giant wolf next to her. Besides if they just want to stare at us and be a coward and not great us that's not Fenris or mines problem. As me and Fenris looked around I soon heard some yelling out "Hey girl you two travellers stock up on some gear before you head off!" yelled Advor the blacksmith with that I bounded over to see the man's wares and see what he had. "What martial arrows do you have?" I asked intrigued "currently I have steel, elves,wood,glass and a few dwarven one too" he stated "how many glass arrows do you have?" I asked "30 glass arrows 100 coins for all of them interested?" He's inquired with that (y/n) put the coins on the table and walked off to Fenris to see what he was up too. "Hey Fen!, lets get head out" I beamed "yes, we should try to make it to town before it gets dark" Fenris said.

Narrators POV

With that the pare headed out of Riverwood and on there way down to Whiterun and on there way to the real begin of there adventure. A story with new friends, love and maybe even a home a family.

(You meet the twins in the next chapter)