The defender part 2

As he was in class explaining the way how god is not dead. the teacher debates with him . he has a questions for everything . Matthew answers it . beats him to the task . the teacher get a little angry . he go and go on about it and tell his way . he says to the class " read psalms 23 again and tell what it means. " he says "tell me the message god sent." "why did he sent it and why why ? We're we made just to be ? No there is a reason ." The bell ring , they leave the teacher follows him and talks to him personally . He gives little advice "you can't win this battle ." He said " only I can cause when I walk in the classroom I'm the only god . so listen clear you can try to prove your point but I will rule the class I AM A GOD AND A JELOUS GOD . So don't let this battle come harder than it is . he laying down on the bench and it is his and his girlfriend anniversary. she get mad cause he all in about his Christian life . she give him one more chance to stop it . he feels that everybody against him . he said " I can not stop right I just got started." "I can't let him win I have to do this to prove that GOD's NOT DEAD. The next day he in the class still pricing his point . when class is over he ask the teacher "why don't you believe in god. He said " my mother had cancer and she was a Christian , she always prays she has a bible to her side . On that day she prayed and she did everything and she died . he said if there was a god she would be alive . she was praying to nobody . she was just a pycho path that just prayed and read a bible that did not mean nothing . she did not deserve to die . " Matthew said " god sometimes says no . It was her time to come home . " He said " okay but I don't care there was nothing to save her . The teacher walks away . Matthew goes to the library . His girlfriend is there she see what his is doing she says " Matthew thus has to stop I can't doing this ." "this is not helping us . this is not how are life should be come on." he says " I can't stop I have to finish this. " she said " okay it is over ." he does not put a fight he leaves it alone and walks away .