Chapter 1

Alayna's POV
Holding my books tightly, I read Luke's letter to me over and over until I memorised each word.

From Luke:
To my penguin
Hello beautiful, ready to meet after school?
You don't have a choice so I better see u there
I have a surprise for you and I know you will like it. WUUUV UUUUUUU

I smiled all the way to biology and happily skipped to my seat. "What's that all about" Leanna smirked. She was my friend, our parents are really close so we know each other.

"What?" I asked

"Uhhhhhh the whole freakin rainbow bunny happy skippy thingy" she said with a duh tone. I took a deep breath and gave her the note. As she read it it, her eyes grew wide and a huge smile was formed on her face.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O MY FREAKIN GOD OF PINK BERRY!" She whisper yelled. Apparently she got a new obsession for pink berry so it wasn't weird for me.

I laughed "it's not like the first time he's given me a note"

"But he might like, like, I don't know, do something REALLY romantic this time and I'm gonna be like finally he did something that wasn't stupid or horrifying" she replied.

"I bet you $50 he won't do that" I sighed. He's always planning something great, and I appreciate that, but it always has to be with the group(Calum, Ashton, and Michael). I love them, but I want something with Luke and me only.

"Deal!" She held her hand out and we shook on it. I randomly drew hearts on my notebook with a sharpie while Leanna wrote notes.

"You never know if he's gonna try to fuck you" she smirked

"Leanna!" I yelled. All eyes were on us know. I slouched in my chair and playfully hit Leanna.

"What was that for!"she looked at me.

"For embarrassing me" I evil eyed her

"Well the truth is the truth" she said and went back to doing her notes. I just sat in my chair waiting for the last period to end.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Biology went by pretty fast and I was really exited to see the surprise Luke planned for me. I walked to my locker and got my bag and my books and left.I walked through the crowd of people and managed to make it out the door and took a deep breath of fresh air. I rested for a while until I felt a big pair of arms around my waist. I turned around to see luke with a huge smile.
"Hey babe" he said. I smiled a gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I literally had to jump to reach him. He was just so...tall.

"Sooo" I feel like he forgot.

"What?" He questioned

"The surprise!!!" I laughed. I felt selfish telling him to do the surprise, but if someone tells you they have a surprise, you want to desperately know what's gonna happen.

"Ohhh, I'll show you" he smiled and held my hand as he guided me back in the school

___________________________________________________________________________
HELLO... THIS IS MY SECOND STORY SO I DONT MIND IF IT WAS KINDA HORRIBLE OR YA
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU..... I HOPE U LIKE IT