Archery

Y/N wanted to learn Archery since forever. It was her first day at the Academy. She was really nervous thinking she wouldn't be able to do it, she wouldn't be good enough.

She met with Conan, the leading instructor, he said that a guy named Mark will act as her instructor. Conan called upon Mark. A really handsome guy in a black tracksuit came jogging to Y/N and Conan. 'Wow! H-he is really good looking,' Y/N thought.

Mark introduced himself to Y/N with a cute little smile at the end. She was more nervous because now she had a crush on her instructor. Mark told her about the basics of Archery and the way to hold the bow and arrow. Y/N kept thinking about his smile and how genuinely sweet he was. Y/N's heart rate was rising.

Mark showed her his Archery skills. He closed his left eye and scrunched his nose and scored full points. 'He looks so cute!' Y/N was screaming in her mind. Mark asked her to try. She did try but wasn't able make her arrow reach the target. Mark said, "You need to make your hands more strong. You need to put in more strength." Saying this he came up behind Y/N and held her hands to show how its done. Y/N's heart was about to burst. She was already running away screaming, in her mind. She was too shy to confront Mark and she could never confront even if she wasn't, because it was just her first day at the Academy and she had a crush on her instructor already.

She had to get out of this situation. She wanted to say something to Mark. She turned to tell him something but just as she turned, her forehead was touching Mark's lips. Both of their eyes were bulging out. Y/N's heart was beating faster than ever. She panicked and stepped away. "I-I'm s-so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I-I'm really sorry. I should go." Y/N started walking away with her head down.

Mark shouted, "No! Wait!" Y/N stopped. "I want to say something. I- I shouldn't be doing this. I don't know if this is right or wrong. I don't know how you'll react b-but I have to say this. I-I think I have a c-crush on you." Mark said.

Y/N's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe her ears. "A-Are you serious?" Y/N asked. "Yes," Mark said.
"I don't know what to say... " Y/N said.
" I-I'm really sorry, I-I understand. You don't feel the same way. I-I'll tell Conan to arrange a new instructor for you. I'm sorry again," Mark said.
"NO NO! I DO FEEL THE SAME! " Y/N blabbered.
" What?! Really?! " Mark asked with his eyes full of hope.
" Yes! I do. I didn't confront you because I was worried thinking you might not feel the same way about me. I DO LIKE YOU A LOT. "
" So does this mean that you'll come out on a date with me? "
" YES! "Y/N screamed.
Mark looked down, giggling and ruffling his hair.

Sorry for so much of Cliché moments lol.
Also Mark is babie😭💚
STAN NCT Y'ALL💚