◦•●◉✿ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ✿◉●•◦

Y/N and Mark have been dating for 3 years. They love each other so damn much and are always together. It was Y/N's birthday, but Mark had a concert one day before. Mark video calls Y/N a few minutes before midnight.

"I'm so sorry babe that I could not be there. The concert ended but I wouldn't make it there on time," Mark said.
"It's okay baby, I know that you wanted to be here. Look, we'll celebrate it when you get back," said Y/N with a sweet smile on her face.
"Anyways I'm glad that Y/F/N's there with you."
"Yes. She's right here."
"Hey Mark! Don't worry, I'll take good care of your girlfriend," said Y/F/N.
"Thanks for being there Y/F/N!"
"Okay baby, you need to get some sleep. You've worked really hard, and don't worry that you couldn't be here with me on my birthday, I told you, we'll celebrate when we get back ok. Now go to sleep," Y/N said.
"Ok baby, Happy Birthday. I Love You so much that you have no idea."
"Thank you. I love you too," Y/N said and smiled.
She hangs up.
The next thing we know, she breaks down in tears and burrows her puffy, red face into the pillow.
Y/F/N not so shocked at the scene whispers to herself, "I knew this would happen."
She clicks a picture and sends it to Mark, with the caption, 'Look at your little baby crying her eyes out'.
"What happened to the whole damn 'don't worry you couldn't be here','we'll celebrate when you come back' and all that shit!" Y/F/N asks sarcastically.
"Shut up! I didn't wanna show him that I was sad. This is the first time we're spending my birthday apart ok! I miss him so damn much," Y/N said while wiping her tears away.
"Look we can still celebrate your birthday. You still have me!"
"Thanks, but I don't think I would wanna celebrate my birthday without him. I think I should go to sleep now."
"uhm, okay... I'll go home now. I'll come back tomorrow. "

*next morning*

Y/N was still in her bed, sleeping.
Someone ringed the door bell.
" Ughh, who is it now?" said a grumpy but sad Y/N.
She opens the door and sees a man with a bouquet of Lilies holding it in front of his face, in one of his hands, and a box of chocolates in the other.

"Surprise baby girl!" the man says while revealing his face.
It was Mark.
"OH MY GOD!! Y-YOU ARE REALLY HERE!!!"
Y/N jumps onto Mark, hugs him really tight and doesn't let him go.
Tears of joy falling down her cheeks.
"Happy Birthday babe. I missed you so much," Mark says while hugging her tighter.
"I-I love you so much. I missed you. You don't know how happy I am that you are here. Thank you so much baby. I love you. "

Mark smiles and gives Y/N a gentle kiss on her lips.

•♥•♥•♥ End ♥•♥•♥•