a crazy one night stand

It all started one very normal afternoon.i went as usual to hang  out with my  guys....after wasting half the day at the school  pool.

Sorry....let me back up a bit...my name is joshua, a final year student of  university  of port  Harcourt major in psychology.. In trying to describe myself... I'll say am quite tall at 6ft plus.. Dark skin and av got muscle in all the right places and a cute face and sexy pink lips that begs to be kissed..
On that very day at  the pool, me and my friends went to celebrate our friends Birthday at the pool, it was so hot and the pool was quite crowded when we got there. I quickly dashed into the boys changing room because I couldn't wait to splash into the pool,  trying to change into my swim short I realized to my dismay that I had brought the wrong short, instead of bringing the black short I brought my white short which got transparent and showed enough of my manhood when wet, and trust me it was a sight to behold( mostly to the ladies and some guys). 
Josh u wan sleep der?  My friend xtev called out to me, do na make we too come change.. I explained to him my dilemma and he said I should just wear it like that and hope people don't notice.
I obliged and wore the sexy white short that displayed my manliness to the full and came out.. When I came out.. I noticed so many people staring at me,  mostly the ladies in the pool. I managed to walk my self to the deep end of the pool and stood on the diving board for some seconds before I plunged into the water without any splash as a good swimmer that I am, I swam to and fro for about 5 minutes not realizing a particular girl was staring at me intently as I swam.
I got out of the water after about ten minutes to dry off a bit, it was then I noticed this hot and sexy girl staring directly at my manhood so lustfully, I thought to myself since she was staring let me give her a little show..i then walked majestically towards her till I got some inches away from her then I diverted to the left were my friends are to join in d party celebrations.. As I walked past her I could feel her gaze behind me consuming me with her stare..

The rest of the party was spent exchanging lustfull glances at each other. At around 6.00pm everybody was exhausted from the fun and partying and since it was a pool party we were advised to keep the alcohol at home for later which we did so people were anticipating to get drunk and start doing something naughty or silly..
My friends started packing up the party coolers and we were preparing to leave when out of the corner of my eyes I sighted the lady that was looking at me lustfully walking towards me, at first I thought she was coming to talk to me so I stood and waited for her, to my surprise she walked past me and went into the ladies changing room.. As she walked past me I couldn't help but notice how sexy she looks..she was endowed with a very perky boobs and a very round and stubble butt.. All I could think about was to grab her and pound her senseless..but I hard to play it cool if I really wanted to have her, so I went to the ladies changing room and stood by the door waiting for her to emerge.
After some minutes she emerged from the changing room and saw me standing at the doorway she smiled at me and again I saw that lustful stare, I smiled back at her and introduced myself to her..she reciprocated and told me her name was Sara, I told her that the alcoholic part of the party will be taking place at our lodge off campus just some meters away from school and she told me she would like to attend, then I told her she could ride with me since most of my friends have already gone home to organize the party.
On our way to the party we had small talks and got to to know each other better, on getting to the lodge..we could hear loud music blasting  from afar and I knew the party had already started... When I drove in my guys saw me with her and Worlu said "baddoo you no dey gree o" and I replied with a laugh and went ahead to take her to my