Chapter 2

I'm so sorry for not updating this story! Life has been, well, he, and I totally forgot about Watford.
But now I'm back!! (Hopefully)

The door flew open, revealing a man with long, greasy hair, and a woman with long gray hair.
Carl and Enid turned their heads, backing up from each other as they stared at the two new people.
"Daryl? Carol? What are you two doing here?" Carl asked them.
They both took a step forward, eyeing Enid for a moment before looking back to Carl.
"We saw you head inside this house, so we thought that we should help." Carol spoke up, and Daryl nodded in agreement.
Everyone was silent for a moment before Enid looked out the window again, so Carl, Daryl, and Carol went to another room.

"Did she think you were dead for all those years?" Carol asked Carl.
He lets out a soft sigh and nodded. "Yeah. But, I can tell that she missed me." He replied with a small smile.
Carol chuckled softly, looking into the room that Enid was in.
She was still at the window, with a small frown on her lips.
"Enid? Are you alright?" Carol asked.
Enid jumped at the sound of the older woman's voice, looking at her and nodding her head.
"Yeah... I'm fine." She told her as she started walking over to the dining room where Carl and Daryl were at.
Once the woman entered the room, the two men looked up at her.
Daryl cleared his throat before looking at Carl and patting his shoulder lightly, standing up.
Carl smiled as he watched Daryl leave the room before looking at Enid.
She sat down in the empty chair that Daryl was in with a sigh, looking down as she twiddled her thumbs.
"What is it?" Carl asked, frowning a bit and raising a brow.
The woman was silent for a moment before speaking.
"I want to find the others. Now."
Carl lets out a soft sigh, reaching his hand out and grabbing hers. His thumbs rubbed her fingers and knuckles gently, making her look up at him.
She had tears in her eyes...
"We will find them. I promise." He told her as he reached out his hand to wipe off a stray tear from Enid's face, but she grabbed his wrist, stopping him.
"What if we can't? They could be dead for all we know. Maggie, Rick, Judith, Michonne... They could be dead." Enid told him.
"Don't say that." He said as he felt Enid letting go of his wrist. "Daryl and Carol are still alive. And if they're alive, then that must mean that the rest of them are alive too."
Enid lets out a shaky sigh, nodding her head slowly before making eye contact with the man. She took off the sheriff's hat and sat it in the middle of the table.
Silence hung the air for a few moments...
Carl stood up and slowly walked over to Enid, watching her stand up as well.
She hugged him, feeling his arms wrapping around her body as well.
"We will find them..." Carl whispered in her ear. "I promise..."