Chapter 1: unkown survivor

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was in an room.

They placed me in an room. A small room with nothing to hurt myself by accident.

It was all still new for me and I still dont understand what is going on... but I'm still alive.

Still. Why am I here? Why couldn't they just have left me with her...

*Flashback*

"It's me... B/N, remember?" The man in the coat said. "Your finally back, you have grown so much!"

"Why would you care!" I said angered.

Everyone was silent and weren't moving.

"Why did you save me? I was perfectly fine with where I was!" I yelled.

My supposed brother shook his had and said "I have seen the footage Y/N. It wasn't an good place for your sanity. I can't allow you to go back there."

"But you can't keep me here. She will get angry." I said, shaking at the though of mistress and her disciplinary actions.

"Who are talking abou- oooh. You mean SCP-015?" He said as he pointed at the screen. "As long she doesn't pass that door, it won't escape from her containment."

"You don't understand... you're keeping something imprisoned who allows itself to be imprisoned." I said as I begin to panic. "I need to go back. Where is she! WHERE IS SHE!"

"Calm down Y/N! Don't panic!" He said, which is hard to follow if a lot of people are trying to keep you down on a table. "Someone please place him in an cell for his own protection."

*Flashback end*

And now I'm here. I need to go back.

*SCP-015 P.O.V.*

Well, this is an unexpected problem.

Those bastards took my only subject of joy. My subject.

...................

Now I'm bored. What will I do now that I have lost my personal plumber. I guess I will need to get him back some how...

"Okay. What now." An strange voice said.

Oh... what is this.

*D-class Brad P.O.V.*

So me and three other guys were to investigate any changes that might have happened after something... why the fuck are they censoring so much if we need to read the fucking file.

"Have you seen anything peculiar?" Said the man in the Walky talky.

"No thing special..." One of my friend answers. "only a lot of pipes."

"Keep searching. There were strange voices heard inside of the SCP so we need to investigate it." Those lazy idiots said.

"Easier said then done bastards!" I said. "This thing is who knows how long. Right Steve?"

"..." there was no response.

"Steve?" I look back as one of my friends weren't to be seen.

"Alright. We aren't even half an hour in here and we already lost a man." I complained.

"Don't stress about it man it won't solve any-" my friend said but was suddenly quiet.

"You alright man?" I asked, but he kept silent until.

"Yeah, yeah. Just suddenly smelled something awful." He said.

But then I saw something I didn't se before because of the darkness. "Bruh... why is there an pipe in the back of your head?!" I said as I was ready to run.