Me

Vampires used to rule the world until werewolf's tried to get rid of us , but they failed miserably until witches and wizards succeed and ever since then it's like we're on their leash.

My name is Alice Ive been a vampire for what seems like a month but in reality it's been like a week , anyway I'm gonna tell you my story.

It all started the day I met him things keep changing , I thought if I stayed with him It would help him. All he kept telling me was stay away, so I didn't and it was the worst mistake ever. Looking back at my life now I wish I could have gone back in time and listen to him every time he warned me about all these things.

But my story doesn't there it all started when I was little , it was night and I was a 6 year old. So I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard a loud noise down stairs , since I was curios I went down stairs and saw my mom crying and holding my dad's dead body. I just stared at my dad's dead body shocked and scared but then my big brother and big sister came for me and told me to go back to sleep so I did.

The next day I woke up I thought it was a dream but it wasn't my mom told me we were gonna move from this house to get a fresh start from this neighborhood. That day we moved we promised never to talk about this as a family until the day came , and we did we never mentioned dad even if we didn't move on from his death.

The house we moved to is still the house we lived in and we are happy like a normal family would be and it's been 11 years since the incident and we still don't talk about this even though I know the time to talk is coming soon so I can't wait to hear this "talk".

2 weeks before I was a vampire

"Morning sunshine" my mom said as she opened the curtains "morning " I said covering my face with a pillow "wake up Alice" my mom said sitting on my bed "what time is it?" I said still with the pillow on my face "it's 8:00" my mom said politely "but it Saturday, so let me sleep one more hour " I said removing the pillow from my face.

"Alice Brooke McCann wake up breakfast is ready and I don't want it to get cold now wake up" my mom said getting off from my bed "fine let me get ready and I'll be on my way" I said while getting off my bed as well.

When my mom left I saw myself in the mirror and saw green eyes, long blonde messy hair, and pink plump lips. I don't like my complexion that much but I'm proud of my self plus I work out sometimes so you can see I'm in good shape.

I walked down stairs and saw my brother Jason eating his pancakes. My brother has light brown hair, light brown hazel eyes and tattoos on his arms. "Good morning Alice" said my sister behind me "good morning Stacy" I said as I looked at her blue eyes. My sister has blue eyes as I mentioned before she's blonde just like me. Stacy is the oldest sibling then it's Jason and finally me the youngest from the three of us.

"Morning Jason" I said as he shoved a piece of pancake into his mouth "morning" he said with his mouth full "save some for us, will you" said Stacy and I just laughed "ha ha ha very funny" Jason said as we sit down and put some pancakes on our plates. As you can see we're a normal family even if piece of us is missing.

Later that day

I went to the mall with my best friend because we wanted to hang out and I thought why not the mall. "Hey" Amber said as I walked to her "hey" I said looking at her brown eyes. "So let's go in" she said opening the door for me "thanks" I said politely "you're welcome" she said looking at store.

"I'm hungry" I said realizing we've in the mall since 2 and it's already 6 "me too let's go get something to eat" she said agreeing with me "what do you want to eat" I said heading to my car "I want some metropolitan grill" she said looking for the belt in my light blue mini cooper car.

We went inside the restaurant and it looked crowded. "Do you recommend me anything here , Im a tourist" a stranger said honestly "you should get a Seattle burger" I said sincerely "thanks for the suggestion" she said with a smile "where are you from? " I asked curiously "California" she said a bit shy "that's cool" I said with a smile "Alice and Amber your table is ready" a waitress said "I'm alice" I said before leaving "I'm shay" she said with a smile "it was nice meeting you , hopefully I'll see you around " I said as me and amber left "me too" she said politely

As I walked to the table I saw a guy looking at me with mystery in his face and as I got closer he stopped looking at me and he continue drinking his drink.

"What's wrong" Amber said looking at me "the guy in the third table was looking at me and it freaked me out" I said looking at my menu. "Oh...are you gonna be okay" she said looking at the scary man "yeah I just need to go clear my head , I'll be right back I'm just going to the restroom" I said while getting off my chair

"Ugh..." I said while looking at my reflection "why me?" I said still looking at myself

I came out of the restroom and when I look in front I almost fell but the guy that I bumped into cached me "oh my god" I said while looking at his light brown eyes and dark brown hair "are you okay?" He said concerned "yeah I am...thanks to you" i said while he let me go

"thank you" I said as I bend down to get my purse from the ground "you're..." he said with a shocked tone "excuse me?" I said while getting up "oh...sorry , and you're welcome" he said while looking away "what are you apologizing for" I said with a confused tone "I looked at your...butt and for saving your life" he said not facing me "oh it's okay and thanks" I said hopping he would look at me back "um I'm Dylan" he said and he finally faced me "I'm Alice" I said with a smile "um I gotta go , it was nice meeting you by the way" he said with a smile "yeah me too" I said and left to my table

When we finished eating we went to my car and saw someone following us from behind but I decided it was just my imagination plus I looked back and I saw no one. "Bye" Amber said while getting of my car "bye" I said while waving goodbye. When I left her street I saw the same car again following me and now I stared to panic so I steeped on the gas as hard as I could.

I got off my car quickly and decided to hide in between two houses. And when I saw it was clear and safe I went out of my hiding spot and someone jacked me from my arm and hold my mouth so I wouldn't scream. All if could think about was if I was going to make it. The guy who was holding me suddenly knocked me out with a rock and I feel to the floor hard. All I could see was a blur and I heard someone yell in the background "HEY GET AWAY FROM HER!" I couldn't quite figure out who it was.

Someone was carrying and I didn't know who it was all I heard was "it's okay Alice your safe with me".

To be continued ...
________________
A/N. Hoped you guys enjoyed please vote for this and let me know if you like this story and if you do share it to your friends and follow me - Amanda