An Average Day for a Queen

The Demon Lord waved farewell to her last citizen for the day and double checked her schedule book for any others. Aside from 'Sit and look pretty on the throne' she was completely free. "Guards, you are dismissed." Del stood from her throne, the baphomets guarding her saluted and left the throne chamber. The Queen walked behind her seat of power and entered her personal quarters, I need a break.
Two hours later, Terrus returned from a favored blacksmith with a new sword, "Honey, Im home!" He called through the abode. No answer. Not home? Okay. I have to wiz.
Entering the dimly lit bathroom, Terrus spotted his wife in the bathtub, covered in bubbles. Candles flickered on the corner of the bathtub's frame, A bottle of wine sat uncorked next to them, Rose petals decorated the floor. If it wasnt for her nose being buried in the first edition of 'Action Comics,' Terrus would think he was in for a long night. "You have some spare time, I take it?"
Del looked up from the Superman classic and adjusted her reading glasses, "Hush," She returned to the comic book, "Im spoiling myself."
Terrus listened close to the music and found it's tune out-of-era, Along with it's player. "Wait, This song wont come out until '68, And that radio model not until the late 80's. I thought you said you would put this stuff back."
Del groaned and threw her head back, "Uuuugh, Come on, Just let me finish this, Superman hasnt saved Lois yet." She stuck her nose even deeper into the comic, "I have a bargaining chip anyways. Two, at that." She paused, "Okay maybe three."
Terrus rolled his eyes, "Look, I know you cant get enough of this nerd stuff but stealing stuff from different points in time is a terrible idea." The king walked around the corner of the bathroom and unzipped his pants, "We still have Fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons for christ's sake, And its sitting on top of an RC quadcopter," He leaned backwards to see around the corner, "Which we cant even fly here."
Frustrated, Del slapped the wax-paper book shut, "Okay. Fine." She reached over towards a remote control and pressed a button, A slot in the ceiling opened and a 65" paper-thin LCD television lowered from the ceiling, a bluray player strapped to the top glowed to life, "4K, 65-inch LCD flatscreen."
"So?" Terrus pulled his trousers back up and moved to the sink, unphased, "You still have to put all the time stuff back. Oh, and we havent finished our run-through of 'Curse of Strahd.'"
"Its not my fault the kids are upset about losing 3 characters in the death house. They need dice that arent absolutely imbalanced shit." Del carefully set the comic book down on a fake window sil, "I havent seen such shitty rolls in my life. Nothing over 17 on a D20, and nothing over 4 on a D6."
     Terrus hung his head, "You gave them those."
     "Hey, I can time travel but I cant know which sets of nerd dice are poorly balanced." Del pulled herself out of the tub and brushed away the bubbles covering her legs, "Wait here." She left the bathroom, Water and suds dripping from her wings and tail.
     "Im still mad about the guillotine door bullshit!" Terrus called. he looked under the sink, and found various cosmetics dated in the early 2000's. "You have Make up? Since when do you wear make up?" Terrus shouted.
     "Since I found foundation and mascara that doesnt have asbestos as an ingredient!" Del shouted back from her vault of time-stolen goods. Her heart skipped a beat, a drop of water nearly fell from her hand into a mint-condition NES. Where the hell... Ah! She lifted up a slim box of battery-powered sex toys and found her object of interest.
     "Try not to get the carpet wet, I just cleaned it!" Terrus Warned. Del looked over her shoulder and lowered her wings, counting how many damp footprints she had left behind. "You didnt drip all over the floor, did you?"
     "No..." the demon lord called back sheepishly.
     "That doesnt sound very convincing." Terrus Jumped onto the suspicious response.
     "Okay, ill clean the carpet once im free tomorrow." Del settled, not wanting to extend the argument. Coming back into the bathroom, she half stepped back into the bathtub, "Here." She placed the rectangular object onto the corner of the bath. Terrus picked up the box, it was, in fact, three boxes taped together. On either one: 'Marvel Studios Cinematic Universe.' Was printed in bold lettering.
"Whoa," Terrus unbound the movie sets, "The avengers hit the silver screen?"
"First in the 70's and then again in the 2000's. Thats the entire film series from after Y2k." Del answered, sinking back into her water, "Those wont release until 2019."
"I mean we still have work to do with the hidden trade system, hire more medics for the first tier..." Terrus tried to find an excuse, but The queen reached forward and silenced him with two fingers on his lips.
"Its handled. Put in Iron Man, Get in the bath, and get comfy for the next 62 hours." The demon lord gave a sly smile, trying to entice her partner.
Terrus skimmed the list of movies included in the set, "Do we watch in a specific order like star wars or start to finish?"
"Start to finish, youll like Robert Downey Jr. I know I certainly do." The Queen watched Terrus undress, open the case of Iron Man, and pinch the shiny side of the movie. "Not like that, you heathen! Hold it by the edges or youll screw over the film."
Terrus flinched, picked up his shirt, and cleaned the disc, this time holding it properly. He pushed the disc into the bluray player and climbed into the bath behind Del, Who leaned back into his chest. "Youre serious about the 62 hours thing?"
Del nodded, "You bet. Thats why I installed the water heater and why im sitting on your lap."
"Floor fridge still there?" Terrus reached down and pushed a tile, the tile pressed downwards like a button and a cylindrical cooler rose from the floor, full of alcohol and a variety of chilled snacks. "Okay, I can sit here a while." Del chuckled and pressed the play button.