Chapter 3

Nobody's POV
They walked into the panel room, hand in hand. To any outsider, they had just ran here because of Kats flushed face and Doms heavy breathing. Little did everyone know what had really just gone on.

Doms POV
*skip to being on the panel*
I was answering a question about what it was like around the jolene episode when I was I trusted by everyone standing up and clapping.
Honestly I had no idea what was going on until kat nudged my arm and pointed into the crowd, it was Mels little face and I was so excited because I haven't seen her in a couple of months and I didn't think she would be attending this panel.
After greeting Mel With a hug, kat pulled the furthest chair out for Mel and then she did the same thing for me. It's one of the many things I love about her, she's always so chivalrous and always being polite and treating me like a princess.
But it was at that moment that we realised, there was no more chairs. We looked around the room and there was not one spare chair anywhere. So I stood up and pulled kat down into the chair I was just sitting in. It was no secret that me and kat we're together so I just decided the most productive thing that I could do was to just share a chair with my love and sit on her lap.