Chapter 11: Learning things

Nick's p.o.v

These guys. I'm telling you. I already know at least one of them is gonna try something on Karen. I mean who wouldn't. She's beautiful.

Right now Karen and I were just chilling in my our bedroom. We haven't told the guys that we're dating yet. I told them that I sleep on the couch.

So about the rooms. The two guys, Edwin and Zion share the bedroom with one bed and the other two, Austin and Brandon share the other one.

"Babe?" I look down and Karen was looking right back at me. "Yea what's up baby."

My hand was rubbing up and down her back. "Do you wanna go and ask the guys if they would like to watch a movie downstairs? Maybe get to know each other better..."

I inhaled and exhaled a sigh. "I don't know babe. I guess." "Ok thank you."

I received a kiss on my lips and then she left.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's just me baby? You gonna come down?"

I looked up and saw my beautiful girlfriend standing there looking at me. "Yea baby. I'll come. Come in here for a sec."

She walked over to the bed and I tackled her and pinned her down and started tickling her.

"Oh-oh my gosh-Nick! N-Nick stop. Okay! Okay e-enough." I watched as her nose scrunched up all cute and she had the most beautiful smile on, and her eyes were squinty.

"Okay I'll stop." I pecked her lips and pulled her into a hug. She was breathing heavy and hugged me back.

"Your the best baby. I love you. Why did you do that though?" I shrugged. "Just wanted to hear your beautiful laugh."

She smiled at me and stood up. "Cmon." She put out her hand and I grabbed it and stood up.

When we got downstairs the guys were talking about something but they stopped when they saw us walk in here.

"Heys guys." Zion nodded towards us. I slightly smiled and sat down in an empty seat on the couch. Karen sat beside me.

"So what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh not much. Not much. Just relationships and stuff." As the words left Austin's mouth, I couldn't help but clench my jaw just a bit.

"Oh. Cool. Any of you in a relationship?" I pointed my finger at Edwin but moved between all of them.

They all nodded, answering my question.

"Cool. Wanna take turns introducing your significant others?" Karen spoke, and I could tell she was trying to do it without being awkward. I knew she didn't have any friends when she was younger so this was probably hard for her.

"Sure. I'll go first. My girlfriends name is Maggie. She's a singer and she's one year older than me."

Both Karen and I nodded waiting for someone else to go next.

"I'll go I guess." Austin was going this time. "My girlfriends name is Ansley and uhhh she's pregnant."

A bunch of congratulations went around the room, and Austin replied with a thank you.

"What about you guys?" Karen nodded her head towards Edwin and Zion. They both looked at each other and gulped.

"Well umm, Austin and Brandon already know this cause we're kind of all friends already but.." Zion began to speak.

"Zion and I are in a relationship."

I smiled. I could tell that they were a cute couple. As I looked over at Karen, she was smiling at them, congratulating them.

"You guys look like a cute couple."

Both of their cheeks turned red, and they looked at each other and grinned.

"Thanks", Zion and Edwin spoke in unison.

"Ok so, now that that's out of the way, I think Karen and I should tell you guys something."

She looked over at me wide-eyed. I grabbed her hand, reassuring her that it was ok.

Almost immediately, Karen relaxed and she opened her mouth to speak.

"So uhhh, before we say anything you all have to promise that you won't tell anyone. Your bosses or anyone you've worked with and especially not my dad."

They all nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"Ok so umm, Karen and I are in a relationship."

There was silence for a few seconds and then they all start congratulating us, followed by the both of us thanking them.

"So now that we know you guys are a couple, can I just ask one question?", Zion asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"What were you guys doing upstairs before you came down? We heard you guys?"

I felt my cheeks heat up and when I looked at Karen her cheeks were also a dark shade of red and she was playing with her hands.

"I was uhh tickling her."

All four of the guys started smirking, then Brandon spoke.

"Sure you were guys. Sure you were."