chapter 1

jennie's pov

Its been months since the breakup of lisa and jung-fucking-ass-hole-kook, lisa turned ice cold, she's not the way she used to be..

i was cutted of my thoughts when rosé and jisoo slammed the door open, with angry faces.

"wh-what happened? chu? wifey?" i asked, curious of their behaviors.

rosé calmed down a bit and turned to me.

"we went to the boys' house(bts dorm) and scared jungkook, making him pee on his pants while crying, it was funny but yeah." rosé said as she took an avocado and ate it. I turned to jisoo and she just nodded.

"woah.." i said and laugh so hard, imagining the great jungkook peeing on his pants, it must be hilarious!!

soon after jisoo and rosé joined in, but was abruptly stopped when lisa opened the door on her bedroom door and went out revealing her messy hair and a messy dress, she turned to us that made us hold our breath, their were hickies on her neck...

"lili?" jisoo said glancing at her from head to toe.

"what?" lisa said while making her way to the kitchen getting a can of coke, and immediately drank it.

she turned to us, "what's up?" she said leaning her body on the kitchen table, "lili isnt it too early to drink coke?" rosé said looking at her worriedly, lisa shrugged and went back to her bedroom.

we sighed, anger building up at our hearts because of jungkook, she really changed...