chapter 3

lisa's pov

After hooking up with someone, I started to pick my dress from the bathroom sink while looking blank.

"hey hey babygurl! where ya goin'?" the stranger that-i-dont-fucking-know said fixing his clothes and smirked at me.

"none of your business bitch, this is a one time thing." i said then fixed my hair, putting a lip gloss in my lips.

the stranger backhugged me, and i let him be.

"my name is Eunwoo by the way," he whispered in my ears.

"what's yours?" he said then kissed my cheek affectionately.

"you could call me baby," i said and winked at him and walked away, leaving him a blush on his face with a smirk.

jungkook's pov

i saw lisa going out from the restroom, i wiped my tears away and held the flowers on my hand. Lavender, i hope she likes it.

i rushed to her and looked down giving her the lavender flower and looked down shyly.

i looked up seeing her looking at the lavender and she sneezed.

i look at her and the flower and turn my head slightly to the right, confused.

"sorry, im allergic to that." she said and walked away leaving me, with my heart clenching in pain.

"guess, ill try next time." i muttered holding back my tears.

it was all my fault, i cheated on her thousand times.

its what you deserve jungkook, you piece of shit.