♡Why Would I Hurt You?♡

Warning, dark themes involved

These include;
•Murder
•Violence
•Death
•Blood

So please don't read if these disturb you.

Darryl POV

I was walking on the sidewalk, my hands in my signature Muffin Time Hoodie pockets. I was humming to myself, on my way home from a friends house.

That is, I was.

Not until I heard a scream.

A scream erupted into the air, causing some people to look out of their windows. Others on the sidewalk ran for it like it was the last time they would.

I turned towards the alleyway the scream came from, fear bubbling inside of my chest. I took a deep breath, getting my pocket knife out.

Then, I entered the maze called an alleyway.

I turned a few times before coming to a dead body on the ground. Blood was everywhere- on the walls, covering the body, and forming a puddle on the ground. I ran over to the body, leaning beside it. I didn't dare step in the blood, but I did inspect the face.

It was my neighbor, Dylan. I furrowed my brow. Who could kill such a nice and innocent guy?

I heard a pebble shoot across the ground behind me. I tried to turn around, but realized I was too slow as suddenly a weight was added to my back.

I let out a yelp of fright, and whoever was on me covered my mouth. They leaned backwards, causing me to fall backwards.

I landed on the ground with a thud, managing to cry out. "Please don't hurt me!" I yelped.

Then, the familiar face of Skeppy, or Zak- was infront of me.

"Now," he kissed me,"Why would I want to hurt you?"