{F*CKING TAPL STOP!}

A6D x TapL

Warning; really bad

Harvey snickered as he donated another $100 dollars, the message popping up. Vincent got him in the mess of playing MineCraft, but donations caused a bad reaction.

"Ughhh. TapL!" Vincent in the game was blown up by... what was that, 10 creepers? Harvey giggled to himself.

He donated more, this time $150. Vincent gained permanent nausea for this life. Vincent groaned, his head going down and out of frame as he hit it on his desk, resulting in the webcam falling.

"AAAAAAAAAGH!" Vincent shouted. "THATS IT! I can't. I'm ending the stream, goodbye everyone eXCEPT TAPL! YOU GET NO BYE."

And just like that, the stream ended.

Harvey giggled at it at first, but then he worried he might have made Vincent feel bad. "Aww. I need to see if he's alright." Harvey said to himself.

He pressed a few buttons, joining Vincent's teamspeak channel. Vincent was still in it, seeming startled when Harvey joined.

User has connected to your channel

"Ah?" Vincent said, confused. "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare," Harvey laughed. Vincent made a squealing noise and fell silent.

"Should we go to Discord and get on a call there? Teamspeak's lagging. For me, that is." Vincent asked. Harvey felt his face grow warm, and he cracked a smile. Vincent is so cute!

"Sure, my l-" Harvey stopped himself. "Wh-What?" Vincent asked. "I said, sure, my little plaything." Harvey got off of TeamSpeak, slapping himself. That sounded bad too!

He joined Vincent in the Discord call. Everything was quiet, until Vincent broke it. "Do you want to... what's the words... facetime?" Vincent tried.

"Sure!" Harvey responded, immediately turning on his facecam. Vincent gasped, turning his on afterwards. "Oh, woah. You're adorable!" Vincent said, before slapping a hand over his mouth.

"As for you, darling."

----
I couldnt write more. I dont think I like this ;-;
I'll definitely remake this!

301 words WITHOUT authors note