Chapter 1

After the show, you and the guys start to re-record the songs for the pre-debut album and re-shoot the music videos. (Due to the music video of Hellevator posted in 2017, the company edited the new version, the one featuring you.) The next month, Mixtape was released.

...

Two months later...

"Stray Kids will have their debut showcase 'Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 01: I Am Not)' on March 25."

Bang Chan: Get up, everybody! We got a meeting with PDnim!

You get out of your bed, heading to your closet to change.

Bang Chan: ...Where's Y/N?

You exit out of your room, seeing the members.

You: I'm here.

Felix: Morning, Y/N noona.

Woojin: I see our sister is awake.

You playfully slap Woojin's arm as you sit next to him.

Bang Chan: Breakfast served!

He sets down a plate of scrambled eggs.

I.N: Ooh, good job with the cooking, hyung.

Bang Chan: Kamsahamnida. Hurry up and eat, so we can go to the company.

——————————————————————

You and the guys arrived at the company after your guys' manager dropped you off.

You turn to Bang Chan.

You: Hey, do you think we'll see Twice sunbaenim?

Bang Chan: I hope so. The last time we saw them, they were cheering for us at JYP's Trainee Showcase.

During filming...

It was 30 minutes before the showcase, and you and Bang Chan were heading somewhere backstage.

You watch as Bang Chan knocks on the door, opening it to poke your guys' heads inside.

BC & YN: Annyeonghaseyo~.