Chapter 3

During the next few weeks, the group was busy with the "I Am Not" promotion and first time performing at KCON Japan 2018, but a few days later, you didn't expect to be in Music Bank with the other groups, especially Twice.

It was the end of the Music Bank, and Twice's What is Love started to play as you and your group were about to leave, but you all decided to stay, dancing along.

Nayeon: Y/N-ah! Bang Chan-ah!

The two of you start dancing to the front, causing the members to laugh, but Tzuyu's eyes are only on you.

You: (Why is Tzuyu unnie watching me only?)

The two groups continued dancing and singing until it got to Chaeyoung's rap.

You: Yeah, Seungmin!

But in the corner of your eye, you spot Sana handing the microphone to Woojin, who tries to decline.

You: (What the heck, Woojin oppa? Just take the mic.)

Luckily, she hands it to you.

Sana: Here, Y/N-ah!

She smiles as she hands the mic.

You: (Time to get my swag on.)

You take a pair of sunglasses out of nowhere and start walking like a swag person.

Seungmin: "jinjja joeul geot gata waenji-"

You: "eonghwa deuramabodado deo meotjin sarangi ol kkeoya nae yegam eonjena majji eoseo natanabwa naneun da junbiga dwaetji Ready!"

Your goofy side made everyone laugh.

...

After the show...

Stray Kids and Twice were walking back to their respective waiting rooms, but two members are in the back.

Tzuyu: That was funny of you, Y/N-ah, being swag.

You: Hehe, thanks, unnie. Honestly, I'm glad to be on the same stage as you and the girls since, you know, we never got the chance to interact.

Tzuyu: Same.

The two of you smile at each other.

The two groups look behind their back, spotting the lovebirds.

Jihyo: I ship those two.

Mina: Remember when Tzuyu's hand was on top of Y/N's when we were cheering on Bang Chan and Y/N's team last year?

Bang Chan: When Y/N and I were heading to our teams, I spot her blushing.

Sana: Well, this is our stop. See you guys at the company later.

Hyunjin: Bye, noonas!

The members of Stray Kids start making their way to their waiting room.

You and Tzuyu arrived at Twice's waiting room.

You: Hey, if you're free, we could hang out at my house. My parents haven't seen you ever since our trainee days.

Tzuyu: I have your number, so I'll let you know when I'm free.

You: Alright. I should go meet up with my members. See you later?

You and Tzuyu share a hug.

Tzuyu: See you later.

Tzuyu heads inside the waiting room while you make your way to yours.

When Tzuyu enters, she spots her members looking at her.

Tzuyu: Unnies, why are you looking at me like that?