Chapter 7

"Mom?" she was standing there staring right at me. "Why the hell are you here?"

"That's not how you should speak to your mother."

"I don't give a damn." I growled out.

"You're a hopeless child." she shook her head from left to right "Your brother....."

"He is NOT my brother."

"Listen child!" She yelled at me. Child my ass, dumb bitch. 

"Why mom, why should I listen to the person who sold me to the devil who left me at such a young age. The person who is constantly ruining my life."

"You will die if you don't listen to me."

"Ill die either way."

"You don't understand, our kind was made to live forever, to be immortal."

"Oooh I get it, we're wannabe vampires. We have no soul and are bound to hurt people. That's amazing I've always wanted to be like that." I said sarcastically.

"Rachelle, Luca will come for you. He has been planning this for a while. He has an ar-"

"Why the hell do you care what happens to me? You've never freaking cared before so why now? Is it because I suddenly have power?" I asked. 

My mothers cheeks flushed and she dropped my arm to put hers by her side. "Rachelle I have always lo-"

"I don't give a flying fuck. Good bye." I jet through the sky and went north.

"You look like your mom." Abi said

"Wish I didn't."

"She's very beautiful."

"On the outside maybe." I mumbled.

"Why do you hate her." I stopped flying, thinking of the life I had with her and my father.

"I hate both of them, mother and father."

"Then why do you hate them?"

"When I was a baby my mom always left me with a babysitter. When she was with me she put me in the corner and ignore me, so did my father. They would pray to the devil and I was basically the sacrifice. They would would slice some demonic symbol on my stomach and pray while my blood rose above them and fed the Devil. I've been ignored all my life, except now.

Now it will be difficult to ignore me."

I continued flying and stopped in Canada. "We have to eat I'm starving." Abi complained rubbing her stomach. 

"Ok let's go to burger king or something." I dropped down to the sidewalk and hid my wings inside my body. We walked to Burger King, it wasn't too packed inside. My mind was focused only on my plan for revenge. I bumped into something hard and warm. "Shit." I muttered rubbing my face. I looked up and saw a guy, he looked older than me but not by too much, his hair was black and so we're his clothes, my type of color, black, mysterious yet sophisticated.

"Are you hurt?" his eyes were light green.

"No don't worry." I turned and walked away

"Wait!!" I kept on walking I don't have time for this. He grabbed my arm and turned me around

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Why are you running from me?"

"I'm walking not running to be exact. And it's not from you, someone else. Let's go Abi."

"Wait what's your name?" jeez he's persistent.

"My name is none of your concern." I grabbed Abi's arm "We're going now"

"STOP PLEASE." how the hell does he expect to get me when he isn't even running or walking for that matter, he just stood there holding his arm out like he was reaching for me. 

"What the hell is he doing? We're not in a movie are we?" I asked as Abi looked behind and shrugged. Doesn't matter anyway. I flew away after we reached a spot far away from people.

"Why didn't you tell him your name?" I stared at her like she was an idiot

"You do know I'm being searched for right?"

"Well Yea but he likes you."

"Abi we're on a mission and I'm being chased my 'brother' who wants me dead." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"He's not going to beat us regardless of him wanting you dead."

"I know but we can't predict the future."

"Yea yea, but when this is over you're hunting him down."

"Be pessimistic for once."

"Be optimistic for once." I sighed and flew faster than Abi.

"Optimism gets me nowhere." I whispered to myself. I've always thought school would get better that soon I would have the whole school at the Palm of my hand and I would date the bad boy like in the books, but No I'm a fucking monster and my life was ruined by my fake ass brother. Forget fairy tales and happily ever afters, cause life is a bitch.

Optimism isn't for me, all it has brought me so far is disaster. Now that I am getting revenge and being pessimistic, I'm getting friends, I'm getting revenge, and I'm traveling. This is my life now and I don't plan to be the girl who was able to get walked all over.