Chapter 2:A visit to Mabotas' Place

The Next day, Shiroko comes to Fujiwaras' place .As she thought, Natsume is trying to go to the place without her.

" Natsume kun!!!!"

Nyanko sensei and Natsume looks her as an annoying creature.She wears long coat that cover her whole body and also hold a bag.

"What are you doing here??"

"Well..I told you last night,didn't I?"

Nyanko sensei looked at her dejectedly but she gave some mochi and the look really changed!
She really know how to handle Nyanko sensei.

And then a car from matoba clan arrived and they went to Matoba mansion.At noon,they reached the mansion.The Mansion is really grand and also traditional one.

" This way,please"

An old woman who wear green houmongi(A type of kimono) welcomed them. She has grey hair and unkind facial expression. Shiroko doesn't like those kind of old woman so she decided not to talk with her.

"Am I too childish??",she thought.

"I think I only invited Natsume ", said Seiji as he came down from staircase.He wore black Omenshi amd looked so annoying to see an uninvited visitor. But Shiroko didn't care him and hugged Nyanko sensei.

"Matoba san..I am here to make sure you don't bully my Little Natsume kun."she replied with monotone.

"Well,I have no choice.."

Look like Matoba Seiji's patience is over and he waves his left hand.Suddenly strong wind take Shiroko and nyanko sensei from the living room and then shut the door.

"Let's discuss about the problem" he said coldly.

"Your shiki makes her hurt!!! Matoba san!!!!"

" So what? We have a meeting next week and I want you to be there.The problem of our exorcists being attacked by yokai is getting increased.In that meeting,there'll be a lot of exorcists so the mastermind will set a fire on there."

"That's your own problem."

"If you don't help me,the fujiwaras will know all about you. Think it wisely Natsume kun"

Natsume looked at him angrily and closed his fists. But, he can't do anything as Matoba knows his weakness very well.

"Well..That's all..I have told my driver to take care both of you....."

As soon as Matoba opened the door, they saw shiroko and the shiki fighting and Nyanko Sensei watched them lying.When he saw Natsume , he jumped onto his head.

"Give it back"

Look like the Shiki took Shiroko's bag and held in the air so that Shiroko could not reached.

"What makes you so interested about that bag? Give it to me"

The Shiki gave that bag to Motoba and he opened the bag. In that bag, there he saw a box and some beautiful cards in it.Matoba smiled.

"Well Well...I think you are an abnormal too."

"Just give it back to me"

The little Shiroko started to cry and Natsume could not stand still .

"Matoba san...You are bullying a girl."

" I have changed my mind...You and your cat go first.I have some business with her.Don't worry.I will take her home safely "

"But.."

"It's ok.Natsume kun"

Look like Shiroko really wants to punch down Matoba's face.But,she still can't as he has her cards .

Then,Nanase escorted Natsume and Nyanko Sensei to the car. Only Shiroko and Seiji left in the living room.

"What's your name?"asked Seiji while shuffling the cards.

"Don't play with that cards!!"

But he smiled and shuffled again and again.Shiroko looked annoyed and angry.

"I give up. I am Izanami Shiroko."

"Izanami?? That Famous Family??"

"How do you know my family?" Shiroko asked with suprised voice.

"Do I tell you to stand up? .Just Sit down or your cards will be gone into pieces.They are Tarot cards,aren't they?

"Yes"

"But I heard Izanamis only use traditional ways to Foretell.But why do you useTarot?"

"Well..I am a genius so that I just don't want to follow my family's boring ways "

Shiroko answered while she looked the sky through window beside her.

"So interesting.Last question.why do you come here?"

".....I can't answer that question....."

Shiroko bite her lip amd sit still. Although she is a head-strong girl,there are some rules that she must obey.

"If so,could you read my future?"