Chapter 10 (Edited)

Finally an update!!

Enjoy!

**********

Ugh, I officially hate maths.

Walking to my locker, I punch in my combination to retrieve my Chemistry and Biology textbooks.

As I'm doing so, I get interrupted by someone clearing their throat, trying to get my attention, but fail by doing so.

"Ahem"

What should I get for dinner tonight?

"Ahem?"

Maybe I could order some Chinese, I haven't had it in a while now

"Ahem!"

Leaning against the locker next to mine, I turn and come face to face with 'Barbie'

"You know, its very rude to interrupt someone when they're busy" I say, holding the textbooks close to my chest.

"Its also very rude to ignore someone" she says, checking her manicured nails.

"You of all people should be used to that by now" I mumbles loud enough for her to hear me.

"Excuse me?" She raises her voice

"Ok then, bye" I said and slammed my locker shut before walking right past her, not even caring to spare her another glance.

She growls under her breathe and stomps her foot before walking down the hall, the sound of her heels echoing down the corridor.

Now that that's over, time for Chemistry.

"Good morning everyone" Miss Terano said waking into class and setting her things down on her desk.

Miss Terano is the only teacher I actually like out of all the other teachers in this school. She's my favorite.

She just has this kind and caring aura around her that just seems welcoming.

She reminds me a lot of my mom

I sighed shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts

"Please turn to page 118 in your textbook, there you'll see a project you will have to do in pairs" she says and walks towards her desk.

Just then, the door to the class door is opened, revealing Mr Asshole and crew.

All the girls checked their hair and pulled their skirts even higher up, while I just rolled at my eyes.

Here we go again

It went like this every single day, whenever him and his friends walked into the class or even the cafeteria, and it was really beginning to irritate me.

That's why I try to avoid the cafeteria as best as I can.

But sometimes I'm not always successful in wanting to be on my own, cause Rose would always be dragging me off to the cafeteria to join her and her friends.

I mean its sweet and all, but at times I would just like to be alone.

It was brought to my attention that whenever Rose got me to sit with her, Hunter would always be ignoring me or give me the cold shoulder.