Part 11

After their lunch was over they were waiting for Manik to come. Soon Manik came and met them at the food court. As soon as Manik came Nyonika:

Ny: Manik since, you are here let's go the jeweler as Swara has come so, let's go.

M: But mom I'm hungry right now.

Ny: ok let's do one you have your food and Nandini will wait for you and we will go finalize the jewelry till that time. Manik once you are done go and give your measurement as your outfit we finalized.

M: Fine mom after this I'll go with Nandini and give my measurement.

Ny: Yes, once you finish from there come to the jewelry store you both have to finalize your ring also.

As the jewelry store owner was fast friend of the Malhotra so, he knew whom have to go for finalizing the ring.

M: Cool mom we will come there.

Manik and Nandini outfit

After leaving Manan alone everybody went to the jewelry store as the store was not in the mall it was at a distance so, they thought they should utilize the time.

After this Manan were left alone and Manik ordered some food himself and asked if she want to have anything.

M: Nandini do you want to order anything

N: No Manik just had food so, I'm full.

M: Ok.

After this Manik ordered his lunch and while his lunch was coming they talked in general as they wanted to know about each other. After a while his lunch came and while talking only he finished his lunch.

After finishing his lunch he asked if she wants to have desert and Nandini being a big fan of chocolate she told

N: Yes, Chocolate brownie with ice-cream as you know I'm a big fan of chocolate. I can have chocolate in any situation and at any time. You know chocolate is like my biggest love.

M: I didn't know that you are such a big fan of chocolates. But I only like dark chocolate as I don't like too much of sweetness.

N: Ok. I didn't know that. But I toh chocolate a lot. My first love is and will always be chocolate.

Then Manik ordered some black coffee for himself and a chocolate brownie for Nandini.

After finishing their desert, they went to give there measurement and meanwhile Manik asked:

M: Our dresses are twining. can I see what are you planning to wear?

N: yes, our dresses are twining and I'm not showing or telling you about my dress as it is a surprise. You just give your measurement then we will go to the jeweler store as Mom called me and asked how much time will be take.