Part 13

After sometime Vishwa told Manik to settle on the coach as it's time for Nandini to come.

M: Ji! Appa I'll go and settle down there.

C: Manik don't be so excited. I know you are excited to meet Nandini. But don't show so desperation.

M: Shut up Cabir. If you don't stop this nonsense so, I'll throw you out from her and tell Navya that you have gone to meet your girlfriend no. 10 or maybe I forgot the number. So, instead of attending my function you thought it is very important to meet her.

C: Shut up man. Don't say anything to her as she gets angry very soon and then it will take time to pacify her. I just joking. I know you are not that desperate.

Everyone started laughing listening to Manik and seeing Cabir Pale face. Cabir made a very bad face listening to this.

M: Better not mess with me and don't talk rubbish with me.

After sometime Navya came along with Aliya and Mukti. Navya as soon as she came on the stage she asked.

Na: What is wrong with you. Why are you looking so pale? Something happened. Someone told you anything.

C: nothing like that. You are just overthinking.

All the boys started laughing listening to Navya and looking at Cabir hesitating so much.

N: why are you all laughing. Did Cabir do or say something. (She asked staring or rather glaring at Cabir)

M: Nothing like that. We all are joking around and having fun.

Al: Ok! Leave all that. Manik you know Nandini is looking very pretty. You know you will be mesmerized after seeing her.

Mu: True that she is looking very pretty.

Even the relative started coming and after sometime Manik told Cabir:

M: Cabir yaar please announce that no-one will take pictures and upload it on internet and to keep pictures a secret. As you know there are so many people and I don't want any news to go outside from here.

C: Yes, don't worry I'll just do that.

After that Cabir took a mike and announced:

C: Hello! Ladies and Gentleman and the young ladies. How are you all? I know you all are excited to see the heartthrob of the industry and want to click picture and upload it on social media to tease your friends. (Everyone started laughing listening to this) but we as Fab 5 have a special request to you all that please if you click pictures please don't upload it on social media as we want to keep this function a secret. If you want pictures, then come to us we will all click it with you but please don't upload them on internet.

Everyone agreed to him and told that we will not upload any pictures on internet.

After sometime Asha and Rthivik got Nandini with them and made him settle beside Manik.