Day 3

Day 3, 9:47:25 AM, Tuesday

I made my way to the dining room as soon as my morning routine was done. In addition to brushing my teeth, washing my face, combing my hair, pooping and putting on my mic, my morning routine now also included unplugging Mr. jib from his charging dock, cleaning my whiteboard with alcohol and refilling my markers with ink.

I entered the dining room and immediately, my brain stopped. There was no food on the table, nothing baking in the oven and no meats marinating near the stove.

I panicked immediately. Not because there was nothing to eat but because Lisa wasn't up yet. This was the first time in the three days we've been together, that Lisa was not downstairs preparing breakfast before 9:00 AM.

I realized then that something was wrong.

I ran back upstairs and knocked on her door. No reply... I opened it and saw that the bed was empty.

"Oh no... Did she leave? Her bags are still here though. Where is she?", I thought as I walked to her cabinet to see if her things were still there. But before I could, I heard a flush from inside the bathroom.

The door was open so I went closer and checked inside. Lisa was sitting on the bathroom floor, her face and some of her hair had some specks of vomit in them. I left my whiteboard and Mr. Jib on her bed as I ran back down and grabbed a glass of warm water.

By the time I got back to her room, she was already on her feet and washing her face. I knocked on the bathroom door out of courtesy. It was open but I wanted to inform her that I was there.

"Jennie? Hey... Sorry that you had to see that. My stomach didn't feel good when I woke up.", explained Lisa immediately.

I gave her the water which she just placed on the bathroom sink before telling me that she'd take a quick shower first. I nodded and went out as she closed the door. I decided to sit on her bed and wait for her here.

Looking around Lisa's room, the first thought I had was how it was exactly the same as mine. But the closer I looked, the more differences I saw.

First of all, it was definitely hotter in her room. She was facing the sunrise while mine was facing the sunset. Her share of the chips that we got as reward yesterday were neatly placed on the table by the bookshelves. They were all unopened, compared to mine which were all gone now.

In her cabinet were a bunch of clothes. Properly arranged and color coordinated. Everything here was organized. As I sat on her bed, I realized that her bed was made and if I weren't sitting on it, then it would be perfect.

"She's way too organized..."

As I began to see all the little knickknacks in her room that were perfectly arranged, the shower stopped and after a few minutes, the bathroom door opened and Lisa walked out in nothing more than a bath towel.

"Hey! There are cameras here! What are you doing?", I thought as loudly as as I could while covering the camera by her bed and Mr. Jib. For a second, I felt super conscious of all the cameras and I wanted to avert my gaze from Lisa's body. But I couldn't.

I glared at her and waved my hands. When she saw what I was doing, she looked confused.

"What?! I'm not naked. And they wouldn't dare air this. What's wrong? Why are your cheeks red? Could you step out first so I could get dressed?", said Lisa as it nothing was wrong.

I stood up and walked out the door. It was a lot colder outside, and I felt it immediately because of the sweat that I had from sitting in her room for a few minutes.