Prologue

Lillian's pov

I stayed exactly where I'd been placed, feeling too scared to move from there. I didn't know where anyone had gone. I knew they were there, my tail was sensing slight vibrations but I couldn't hear or see where anyone was. I tapped my fingers against the table, a nervous tik but it helped. It always gave me a clear image of what was around me. Well. It told me where things were. That was it. I couldn't differentiate human from object. I felt something being attached to my neck. I bit my lip from the pain. Why were they hurting me again? Did I do something wrong? I hadn't moved? I never knew what they were going to do until they did it and I didn't even know what it was they were doing. I just knew most of the time it hurt. The thing on my neck stayed there for a while before being removed again. I had something else clipped onto each individual finger and toe. I felt a very strong vibration through each finger along with a tight squeeze. I wanted to cry out. Scream that I didn't want this but nothing ever came out. At least. I never heard anything. The feeling disappeared shortly after and I was lifted up. I was placed back down somewhere else and left alone this time. Just like always.