a night alone

as Gorillaz's manager,, your week had been busy planning the band's comeback but a wave of relief washed over you as you realised you would be getting much needed sleep tonight.

it was friday night and you and the band had been out for dinner,, celebrating this week's success. you and Noodle had been together for a few months and had planned tonight just for you both but after much pleading from 2D and Russel,, you had all  enjoyed a night together. everyone walked through the door with drooping eyes and Russel,, 2D and Murdoc walked to their rooms,, eager to get sleep.

with your hands still intertwined with Noodle's,, you silently walked to your room and turned around to say goodnight to your girlfriend who was looking at you with a hunger in her eyes. you understood what she wanted since you had become so close you could talk with your eyes. she wanted to be alone.

grabbing her hand again,, you walked with Noodle into your room and started to kiss her passionately. you both fought for dominance with your tongues until you gave in and Noodle explored your mouth. she then moved down to your neck and you knew you would remember this tomorrow morning. she pinned you up against a wall grabbing your legs as you wrapped them around her waist. her pelvis pushed hard on yours and she took her lips off of your neck to take your top off,, and you hers.

Noodle then carried you to your bed and pushed you down where you both took your shorts off exposing your underwear. Noodle carried on giving you hickeys making you moan as your waists brushed lightly. after a while,, she dropped onto the bed next to you grasping your hand. "bottom" she whispered lightly making you both chuckle. you both fell asleep with your legs intertwined.