night time walks pt2

two days after the night you met 2D,,you decided to text him since you were free tonight.
y/n: hey Stu,, i'm free tonight if you wanted to sleep in my dorm tonight? i've got some movies to watch but you'll have to sneak into the building
2D: i'd love to!
y/n: great,, meet me outside at 7pm :)

-time skip-
at 7 you went outside to the college entrance wearing a (favourite colour) hoodie and black leggings. 2D was waiting there with a small backpack wearing a white shirt with buttons at the top (all unbuttoned) and a pair of light blue joggers. you hugged each other then you grabbed his hand and turned towards the college wordlessly. luckily there was no one outside so you get into the main building easily. no one was around on the way to the courtyard and to the girl's dormitories but there was a girl crying on a bench outside the dorms. she didn't pay any attention to the male stranger you were leading to your room. as you were about to enter your room a girl walked out of her room. you made eye contact,, then she looked at 2D then looked at your hands which were still intertwined. silently,, she walked towards the water fountain at the end of the corridor as if you were never there in the first place.
"she's mute" you explained to 2D who nodded in understanding.

you entered your room and locked the door so no one would come in. you had prepared all of the snacks and drinks anyway and you had your own bathroom. you and 2D plopped down on the bed and you took off your hoodie to reveal an oversized shirt. you watched your favourite movies for five hours until midnight. you and 2D were lying next to each other. he turned to you and whispered "can i kiss you?" you answered by pressing your lips against his and rolling on top of him. taking it further,, 2D slipped his tongue into your mouth but hesitantly,, as if he was making sure you were comfortable. you bit his lip before he moved down to your neck leaving love bites. you felt warm and safe as you realised he was doing everything softly so that you were comfortable and so no hickeys would show up tomorrow morning. he grabbed onto your waist and went back to your mouth,, getting rougher by the second. his hands slowly went to your top but you placed yours on top of them,, stopping. you looked up and mouthed sorry to 2D but he just smiled and kissed your forehead. he returned to where he was beside you and you drifted off to sleep,, your limbs intertwined.

when you woke up at 6:30 from your alarm 2D was gone,, but a note on the door read:
thank you for last night,, it was really fun. i left one of my shirts for you :) from Stu
you smiled to yourself and looked at the oversized shirt bearing the four members of Gorillaz neatly folded on the end of your bed. inside was another note reading:
will you be my girlfriend?
your heart stopped in your chest and you could feel your cheeks going pink. you quickly grabbed your phone and texted
yes!! ily :)
to 2D and flopped back down onto your bed,, hugging your phone and smiling.