𝟸..

Nova POV
9:00 a.m.

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I turned it off and got out of bed. I remembered that today was the day my dad's friend and their family were coming over for the day. I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower letting it warm up. I went to the sink and began to brush my teeth. When I was done I stripped out of my night clothes and got into the shower. I washed up about 5 times before getting out. I grabbed my towel and began to dry off. I grabbed my lotion and went into my room and began to lotion my self down. I went into my dresser and picked out a bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret. After that I went and picked out a outfit from my closet. I got dressed then went to do my hair and then I went down stairs.

 I got dressed then went to do my hair and then I went down stairs

Ni'ari POV
9:30 a.m.

I woke up to my alarm ringing I sat up in bed and checked the time on my phone. I was about to go back to sleep until I remembered that my dads friend and family were coming today. I groaned and got up out of bed. I went into my bathroom and took a shower and did my morning routine. I got out and lotioned up then I put on my outfit for the day. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be going anywhere since we had company coming today so I dressed comfortably. After I took care of my hair and everything I made my way down stairs.

 After I took care of my hair and everything I made my way down stairs

Naomi POV
9:45 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing making me sit up in the bed the contact
"Birthgiver🤱🏽🤍" I answered the call.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Naomi I went out to the store for a couple of things to cook for tonight and I need you to make sure everybody is up and ready for today and make sure the house is clean for me and go wake nyny up for me please" she said.

"Yes ma'am" I said getting up getting out of bed.

"Okay thank you baby and do you happen to want anything while I'm here" she said back into the phone.