The Valentine

*IZUKU POV*

 Why is he so pretty? He's just and I'm  just ughh.I see Todoroki at his desk actually paying attention to what Aizawa-sensei is teaching. "Midoriya? Are you paying attention?" Aizawa- sensei  asked me. " S-sorry sir" I stutter. God, he is soo hot. AH! What has gotten into meeee, ughh. Todoroki  glances at me with those piercing eyes of his . Oh god, what is this torcher of him making eye contact...then he... waves from under his desk! AH! That was soo cute . I need to pay attention ,but I slowly wave back and smile then look dead ahead at Aizawa sensei. I have to give this valentine card to Todoroki.

 *SHOUTO POV*
Midoriya looks over and waves back , how cute. I came to terms I was gay when I was around12 and came out last summer .Of course my dad isn't  very accepting but in the end I don't think he really cares. Just like everything I do.Aizawa sensei wraps up his  lesson with around 15 minuets to spare. I see Ochaco walk up to Midoriya's table. I see Ochaco say something causing Midoriya to get really flustered. What  are they talking about and what is Midoriya holding?

*IZUKU POV*
"Deku~kunnnn You have a Valentine for Todoroki righttt~ YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO HIM!" Ochaco  teased grabbing the card. " Uraraka! give that back! I have been keeping my feelings for him on the down-low!" I snatched the card back. " Feelings for who?" Todoroki asked lookingdirectly in my eyes. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" Oh godddd Ochaco-Chan whyyyyyyyy?Todoroki looks at me . "wellll I'm going to go give Tsu~ Chan the valentine I made her you 2 have funnnn." Ochaco teased and walked away to Tsu's table. Todoroki asked what I'm holding oh goddddddd. " Come with me for a minute," I say. I feel my face heating up. "ok" Todoroki follows me out of the class.

*This is my first time writing a Fanfiction.  This was supposed to come out on Valentines day..... I was a day late R.I.P. Also I have other characters I would totally write about. Let me know if you want more of this story in the comments . (lol I feel like a youtuber lol) OK Thanks guysss byee*