Confession

* TODOROKI POV*

Midoriya told me to follow him out of the classroom and now I am following him. I wonder who he likes? I mean I like him but I am pretty sure he is straight....which sucks because he is too cute to be straight. We turn the corner and go under the staircase. "Midoriya, why did you want me out of the classroom?" I ask kind of suspiciously. "T-Todoroki-- I ... I-I just-" Midoriya is stuttering pretty badly. I see his face turn bright red and he looks down really fast and shoves a card in my chest. It says ....
                                   "You're not All might , but you're are just as great!
                                               will you be my valentine Todoroki?
                                                     -Midoriya"
I look up to see a bright red Midoriya and then he stares at me with those beautiful eyes of his. I am absolutely  dumbfounded.... " I thought - you were straight?" I ask. "Wh-what? No! I'm pan..." He says  pulling a pansexual pride pin on his backpack. I really want to kiss him- 

*IZUKU POV*

"Y-YOU DON'T HAVE T-T-TO SAY YES THOUGH I-I MEAN IT'S JUST A ---" before I finish my sentence Todoroki pins my shoulder on the wall and kisses me. MY FIRST KISS WAS WITH SHOTOU FREAKING TODOROKI! OH GOD WHAT IF I'M A BAD KISSER AND HE HATES THIS RIGHT NOW??? DOES MY BREATH TASTE BAD?? WHY ARE HIS LIPS SO SOFTTTT!!??? He then brakes the kiss and says in almost a whisper " It's a yes, I will meet you at your house by 7 ok?". "o-ok". My mind is still in a ditz, we sit there for a while just staring in each other's eyes .... Then the bell rang. SHOOT! WE NEED TO GET BACK TO CLASS! B-BUT I CAN'T JUST WALK IN WITH TODOROKI WOULDN'T THAT GET SUSPICIOUS??? "Midoriya," Todoroki said .... god I hope I wasn't mumbling!!! "it's ok you just walk in first than I will walk in ok?" Todoroki said with a reassuring voice. "W-wait!T-Todoroki are we - are w-we uhm " I always get so nervous around him!!! But I need to know if we are actually dating "Todoroki .. uhm ... are we dating?" I ask looking down and I feel like my face is really hot. " I mean - are you ok with that?" Todoroki asked with pink lightly dusted on his cheeks. Of course I was ok with it! I give him a big hug and run to the classroom . I have a boyfriend, and it's Shotou Todoroki!!!

*TODOROKI POV*

I see Midoriya run to the classroom and when he zooms the corner... I immediately get bright red. Why is he so utterly adorable? I clutch the valentine close to my chest and smile to myself. I can't believe I let that bottom  ( Author-senpai says: add lenny face here)  confess to me first.  It was so cute-. I fucking am in love with him. I start walking the class once I get there I grab my stuff and head towards Present Mic's class. I see Midoriya smile and wave at me. I wave back. Then the bell rang and Present Mic started teaching English.  

*AUTHOR - SENPAI NOTE*

  Thank you all for telling me to make another chapter and also thank you for all the nice comments and positive reviews chapter one had. You are all lovely  people and very kind, sweet, and are amazing writers too! Next chapter is going to be a time skip because this was for valentines day but that was too much for me to write and I thought of it the day before valentines day. It takes me around 2-5 days to write a chapter so I will TRY to post weekly... no promises though! Sometimes I wait for feedback on stories before I make chapters sooooo yea! Thank you so much for reading!

                                                                - Author - senpai

                                                                        649 words