The house

*IZUKU POV*

Oh my God Todoroki is coming over today and we JUST started DATING today! What if He is going to do ....  stuff to me - Like I don't know if I could do thattt. Well my mom isn't Home so it will just be me and him in the house.MY MOM WON'T BE HOME! Why did I say yes?!??!?!?!?Well I couldn't exactly say no- I mean Shotou Todoroki said he is coming over at 7 then he is going  to come over at 7. You can't just say no to him. His eyes were intoxicating - He is hot!! I feel my face go hot and I go to my room to change out of my school uniform . My outfit Is a pale green hoodie with black short shorts. What if this is too show-y . What if he thinks I'm trying to be seductive! Ahhhhhhhhh! My mind was still being a scatter brain and when I was thinking about changing - the doorbell rang. I  stumble over to the door and almost trip. I open the door to see Todoroki with yellow roses - my favorite-  I smile up at him and take the roses in my hands. For some reason right now, I feel like ... crying? He is too sweet .

*TODOROKI POV*

After Midoriya  opened the door I handed him the roses . Then I see him crying? I thought he liked roses- Did I get the color wrong??" Thank you "Midoriya smiled up at me , still a bit teary eyed. " Did I mess up?why are you crying?Where they the wrong color?" I am pretty sure I sound frantic. " N-no! Shotou, They are beautiful -" I feel my face get hot because he called me                   ' Shotou'  and I also see him get a nice shade of red. It was very cute. " I-I AM SOO SORRY!! SHOTOU JUST SLIPPED OUT O-OF MY MOUTH AND IT WAS IN THE MOMENT AND-" I block of that sentence with a kiss. Short but sweet * like Izuku* . I then look him in his emerald green eyes and say " It's fine , we are dating . Right , Izuku?". "J-just come inside-" Midoriya said grabbing my arm and closing the door behind me. " So what do you want to do? My mom isn't home right now, She is out with Mrs. Mitsuki- Kacchan's mom . So it is just us in the apartment-" When he said ' Apartment '  He jumped to sit on the counter in the kitchen. He was almost too short to jump on it. It was adorable. Also did he say his mom isn't home ? Oh ,I know exactly what I want to do.

*AUTHOR~SENPAI~*

Hello soon to be sinners~ Semi  smut ( make out) or you know all smut -

Thanks so much for all the positivity! Good byeeeeeee