Backstory

Y/N = Your Name
H/C = Hair Color

Hi, I'm Y/N and I'm a human. I go to a school called Kpop High. Here students learn how to become popular Kpop idols when their older. Honestly I love going to school but there's one problem............

Like I said before I'm a human. It's rare to be a human because everyone else is a hybrid. There are different types of hybrids. Some people are cats, dogs, koalas, bunnies, and wolfs. Sadly, I wasn't so lucky. All my life I've been bullied for being a human. Sometimes when I walk down the street other people stare in disgust.

In elementary I was often picked on. But then my family had to move. After I got off the plane I told my parents that I was gonna explore the city. The city was beautiful. While walking one of the stores caught my eye. It was a small jewelry store named Mabeob. In the store I spotted this purple heart necklace. I loved it so much I decided to buy it. The lady at the counter smirked at me. "You sure you want this?" I looked at her confused. "Yeah I think it looks nice. Why?" She just nodded and shrugged. I payed and left. I didn't put it on until I got home.

I ran to my room and grabbed my new necklace out of the blue case. I put it on and suddenly felt strange. My head felt a little more heavier then before and the bottom half of my body felt also felt heavier. I looked in the mirror and saw a tail and a pair of wolf ears. I screamed and took off the necklace. "Y/N! What's wrong!" my mom shrieked . "Nothing!" I yelled.

What the fuck was that? I thought to myself. I slowly put the necklace back on and again had that strange feeling. I looked in the mirror and saw the ears and tail. I turned into a wolf hybrid! The wolf ears and tail were the same color as my H/C hair. Something clicked in my brain. I'll finally be normal! I thought about all the positive things that could happen to me if I was a hybrid like everyone one else! I've never seen another human at any of my old schools.

With this necklace I could be like I decided to wear the necklace at school. Kpop High. I was so excited for school the next day I skipped dinner and went to bed.

I'll finally be normal

Authors Note: This sucks I know (: