Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening

(Picture whatever you like to wear that feels comfortable for this event)

(3rd) POV:

On a clear night, with the moon and stars shining high in the sky, a figure flies into the city. As it flies past buildings, it heads to a certain destination, and goes into the sewers (I think that's what it was. But if I'm wrong, then feel free to correct me). Meanwhile, a crowd of people cheer and clap their hands, in front of a new museum, known as the 'Coolsonian Criminology Museum.

"Here we are, folks, on the red carpet at the grand opening of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum," a news reporter says. "Tonight's premiere exhibit is a rousing look back at the exploits of Mystery Incorporated. And here they are."

A limo, which is designed the same way as the Mystery Machine, arrives in front of the museum, revealing all of the members of Mystery Inc. Once they all come out of the limo, one at a time: Fred, Daphne, Sam, Dean, Velma, (Y/N), (F/A/N), Shaggy and Scooby, the crowd becomes even more excited.

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc." the reporter says.

To prove the reporter's point, a group of girls dressed in blue screams out Fred's name.

"Here you go girls. I got an ascot for each of you," Fred says, handing out ascots for his fans.

There are even a lot of people who cheer out Scooby's name.

"Rello!" Scooby exclaims.

"Check it out! It's a Shag and Scoob quake, and the whole city's shaking!" Shaggy exclaims.

"Reah!" Scooby exclaims.

"Come on, Scoob," Shaggy says.

However, while Shaggy wasn't looking, Scooby had stolen Shaggy's Burger King drink. But Scooby ended up getting it stuck to his muzzle. He shakes his head, making it come off, but the drink ends up spilling over the limo driver.

"Roh, rorry," Scooby apologizes.

"I consider it a privilege, sir," the limo driver says, grabbing a napkin to wipe himself off with.

"Daphne!" two girls, dressed in purple, walk up to Daphne, and hand her a couple of flowers.

"Don't you two look beautiful. Thank you," Daphne says, accepting the flowers.

"Daphne! Daphne! Daphne!" a pair of men exclaim, getting her attention. "Hi! We love you! We have you tattooed on our chests! Look!"

The two men remove their shirts to reveal their tattoos of Daphne.

"That's very...sweet," Daphne says, trying to be polite, instead of insulting.

After signing some autographs, Fred notices Daphne's insecurity and wraps an arm around her waist, and then guides her to the museum. Next, a group of Velma's fans chant her name. Velma notices them, and shakes hands with one of them.

"Sign it, please," one of Velma's fans requests. Velma signs her autograph on a magazine, with her face on it, and hands it back to one of her fans. "We love you, Velma."

"Thanks," Velma says with a smile.

"I love her so much," one of Velma's fan say, crying.

"May I have a word with Coolsville's hottest detectives?" a female reporter asks.

"Absolutely," Fred says.

"Well, there you go. That's your word," Daphne says, not wanting this lady to get any ideas about stealing her boyfriend. "Come on, dear. We're late."