8

Happy Late Valentine's Day 

"Now sit over there quickly." The director whispered from behind the camera. Chereen, the main character of puppy honey, delivered her line before going to sit on the bench and moving her hair out of her face quickly. 

"Cut!" 

Gun stood up from his seat and yelped. He immediately sat back down only to wince and bite his lip to keep the tears at bay. There was no doubt was he in impeccable pain and the man who caused it only sat beside him with a stupid smirk on his face. 

"What happened?" Song, a fellow actor, placed a hand on Gun's shoulder.

Poor Gun started to ache where Song's hand had barely touched.

Off wasn't lying when he said he was punishing the younger. They were at it all night, not stopping until Gun was on the verge of unconsciousness. There are now successful bruises and bite marks decorating Gun's pale body.

The older had put his best friend in multiple positions, sometimes more than once. Gun rolled his shoulders in circular motions, whimpering at every little ache, and occasionally, he'd stop and blush thinking about how he came to be so sore. Behind him, Off was smiling but you could see the worry behind his eyes. 

"Do you want a bath when we get out of here?" The older said lowly, so no one else could hear. He resisted the urge to touch the young man, at first, then he realized where he was, and that no one would blink an eye if he chose to be affectionate. His hand slid around Gun's perfectly small hips and pushed him against his chest. 

Gun loved the feeling of being in Off's arms, despite the fact that his lower back felt like it could break any moment, the interaction almost made him forget the question at hand. "I'd love a bath." He whispered back. 

Suddenly, they heard a hushed squeal and the two looked over to find the staff smiling at them. Two of their make-up artists were fangirling over their 'little moment' which made the younger bright red. They parted, reluctantly and separated to find the other staff members, both boys were slightly overwhelmed and embarrassed but dor two different reasons. 

*** 

Off dipped his hand in the tub for the third time making sure the water was still the temperature Gun liked it to be, a little bit warmer than warm but not extremely hot. The dark, scented, bath bomb had already dissolved making the water a sort of royal blue. "Babe- it's ready" Off checked the water for the fourth time. 

"Ow." Gun rubbed his shoulders as he made his way to the bathroom, and Off couldn't help but stare at the younger's creamy legs. They were exposed from the knee down seeing as he was only wearing a large shirt. One that made him look angelic and pure. 

"Why are you staring at me?" Gun stepped back, a feeling of consciousness overcame him, and suddenly he was pulling the already long shirt down. 

"You just look so beautiful." 

A blush coated over Gun's face and he scowled at the older, ready to curse him out for being so cheesy. 

"Let me take your shirt off." Off pleaded, already close to his best friend with his hand on the hem of the younger's shirt. Gun lifted his arms, allowing his senior to remove his clothing. A shiver ran towards the places Off's fingertips had touched and it seemed as if he were purposely taking his time. 

Once he was naked, Gun laid in the oversized bathtub. "P!" He whined. "The water is too cold." 

The older laughed and turned on the faucet, allowing heated water to fill the rest of the his Nong's bath. 

"Aren't you going to come in?" The former started playing with the sprinkles the bath bomb had left behind. 

Off looked surprised. "You want me to come in with you?" 

"Yeah, it's kind of lonely." The boy shut off the pipe before the water flooded out of the tub. 

As much as Off liked sitting aside and watching his baby play with the glittery dark-blue water, he couldn' t say no to the man who was staring at him with those curiously adorable eyes. Without saying a word, he removed his clothing and made his way into the tub behind Off who smiled happily. 

"It's so hot in here." Off almost yelped as Gun found a way in between his legs. A bit of water fell over the edge and leaked to the floor. "How do you bathe in this temperature without dying?" 

"It's not that bad." Gun giggled leaning into Off's chest. He sighed contentedly when Off started playing with the nong's hair. "I love this." His thoughts traveled out of his mouth before he could even stop himself. 

He ended up tensing up at the word he decided to use. 

"Say you love me." Off whispered the words that were never meant to come out.

"I love you." Gun breathed, holding the older man's cheeks. "I love you so much."

Flashback of last night and that word rushed to his mind and Gun's eyes widened as he swallowed. He said the L-word. Off never said it back to him, maybe it didn't mean anything. Perhaps that was just a kink of Off's? He wanted to talk about it, but he was too embarrassed. What dd Off think about him saying the L-word? Fuck. Why did he say it? 

"What happened?" The older noticed the way Gun's body shifted from relaxation. 

"N-nothing." His hands started to absentmindedly play with the hair on Off's legs. 

"Don't lie to me." Off almost whined.  

"It's just that-" Gun paused. Should he say it? "Yesterday... um..." 

"Did I hurt you too much? I'm sorry." 

"No, I liked it." Fuck, why did he say that so fast? "It's just that, er..." 

"Was it because I made you say I love you?" Gun tensed up again, and that's when Off knew he was right. 

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable. I guess I just really wanted to hear it at the time." The older felt his body started to heat up separately from the piping hot water in the bathtub. "If it makes you feel any better, I really enjoyed hearing it." 

Off couldn't see the man's face from where he was, but Gun was biting his lip in confusion. "I meant it-" Gun whispered after a while. "When I said it, I meant it." 

The older sighed, a kind of relief left his body and his heart started to beat uncontrollably. "I love you too." 

Immediately, Gun turned around, a shy smile imprinted on his gorgeous plump, pink lips. "Really?" 

"I do." Off reached down to hold Gun's hand. "I'm sorry it took me so long to say it." 

"Well." The Nong looked down. "What are we?" 

Off bit his lip nervously. "We are whatever you want us to be." 

Gun turned back around and got into the previous position. Would Off say no if he wanted to make it official? He wanted Off to be his. For real. He wanted OffGun to be a thing not just on camera. He wanted to be able to Off his boyfriend, and tell him he loved him whenever he wanted. Gun's cheeks were burning from the thoughts he couldn't let out. But it was as if his senior read his mind. 

"Do you- want to be my boyfriend?"  Off asked from behind him. 

Gun smiled. "I'd love to." He brought his hand up to pull Off down for a kiss. 

I'm almost finished with this book omg. sksksksksk  also the small show they're doing, the one I pasted above 💀💀💀 they really-