Chapter 8

Janets POV
I sat in the chair in my dressing room as Tyler walked in . "Hey J , how you been girl" he said as he hugged me a little too tightly. "Tylerrr how have you been oh my god. It's been too long" I said as we glanced at eachother and he sat down. I went to grab my coat.

"I've been fine . How's everything with you though? you know after the divorce ?" He asked as his eyes kept losing focus and dropping else where on my body. I smirked.

Still the same oh Tyler I see . He stood and we went out the door. "So you not gonna answer my question?" He laughed. "I'm fine ty just been busy focusing on the new me ." I said as we walked into the cafe. . The way his eyes were losing focus and he would bite his lip kinda turned me on.

Reminded me of our session years ago when we would go to interview for the movies. "You know that jump suit got you like the old Janet . I wonder if the new Janet can do the Tricks the old one did." He said smirking sipping his wine.

My eyebrow arched . I knew I shouldn't be flirting but hell I don't know what was so attractive about him right now. "Tricks" I questioned. "You know the one you used to do. Like how you'd ride me just the right way and get me to my point then clench your walls together to tight I had no other option to buss." He said making direct eye contact.

"Oh and u just love the way I man handled you . Pinning you down and choking you." There was silence . "Now that's some loving you gon only get from a brother J... This brother." He said grabbing his wallet.

Still I hadn't said anything yet. Clearly she had said enough. I was dripping wet. He threw a couple hundreds on the table and grabbed my hand. We went back to the limo and sat . He looked at me as the reached for me hand pulling me on top of him.. I looked at him and instantly felt regret. "No Tyler we can't." I said pushing my self off him.

God the smell of him was really playing with my hormones. "Take me to my hotel please." I said sitting down.  " Janet if I pushed to much I'm sorry ." He said putting his hand on my legs. "No it's fine I need to get to the hotel  to my son." I lied .

He shook his and told the driver to go.  As we arrived to the hotel I got out quickly and closed the door without saying a word. I got up to the floor and went in my hotel room. Peter was sitting on the couch. "Hey babe what happened to you earlier ." He asked getting up.

I looked at him and went to the bathroom . Closing the door I took a deep breath and  threw cold water on my face. "Shit" I cursed. My body was hot and I was beyond turned on. I took off my jacket . And opened the door to see Peter standing there.

"What wrong baby." He said. "And why do you smell like that." He questioned. I kissed him forcefully , pushing him back to the bed. I ripped his shirt hearing the buttons hit different places made me more excited.

"Woah woah mamas slow down I'm here all night." He said grabbing my hands. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back on the bed . "Baby wait why are you like this right now." He said coming up wrapping his hands around me.

"Peter can we forget that right now and can you just give me what I want and fuck me jesus." I said getting irritated. He looked at me. " well Janet I don't know what you want and why do you smell like another man right now ." He asked.

I rolled my eyes and got up off of him. " whatever Peter I'm getting in the shower. The couch is available for you." I said getting up going into the bathroom locking the door.

Bruno POV
I was sitting on the couch confused as Janet took her shower. I grabbed my phone and scrolled on the internet. When a article popped up.

 I instantly hopped up and waited on Janet on her bed

I instantly hopped up and waited on Janet on her bed. She came out the shower and rolled her eyes at me. " so is he why you acting so different tonight." I said throwing the phone next to her. "What happened at that dinner Janet ."I questioned . She looked at me and looked to her feet. "Did you sleep with him." I asked. She didn't say anything.

I got up and grabbed my phone. " wait Peter no I didn't." She said grabbing my arm. "Don't fucking lie to me Janet." I said "tell me what happened right now." I yelled. She sat on the bed while I stood. She told me everything that happens and part of me was hurt that she would even let it get that far.

"So what was it." I wondered. " what are you talking about." She said. "What was it about him that turned you on so much huh?" I snapped. She just looked at me. "Fuck this" I said walking out and going to my mothers room.