twenty five 🦋

Sirens and shouts were heard as an ambulance arrived at the emergency room, Wheeling in the teenage girl on a stretcher, covered in blood and unconscious.

"What happened sir?" A nurse asked the EMT.

"Car accident. Hit and Run. Two dead already. She's hurt pretty bad." The EMT answered.

Hunter and Brandon ran into the emergency room after hearing the story on the news and recognizing Ally's car.

"Excuse me sir, my name is Hunter Rowland. My friend Allison was in the crash tonight. She's pregnant, is she okay?" Hunter asked one of the nurses.

"She's injured badly. But she's stable." The nurse answers.

"Are you her partner?" The EMT asked Hunter.

Hunter swallowed thickly and shook his head no. "I'm not but he's on his way." Hunter replied.

"Can we see her?" Brandon asked.

"Not right now. She just went in for surgery." The EMT answered.

Hunter sighed and Brandon walked him over to the waiting area. "She's gonna be okay. She has to be." Brandon says.

"We don't know that...two people died. She could die too.." Hunter said as his leg began to shake.

Brandon's phone began to ring and he answered it, walking out of the room leaving Hunter there.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Brandon, this is Jaden. Any news on Ally? I'm hurrying as fast as I can but I won't be there till morning." Jaden said, the nervousness and fear evident in his voice.

"She's getting surgery..but they won't tell us anything." Brandon says.

"Please tell me everything. I can't lose her..she's my everything." Jaden cried.

"Don't say that Jaden. You won't lose her. She's strong." Brandon replied.

"She can only be so strong.." Jaden replied.

"Jaden. She's gonna be fine." Brandon spoke.

Jaden sighed. He knew Brandon was right.

"I'll call you later." Brandon says before hanging up.

Jadens hands shook as he drove through the streets of los Angeles to the nearest highway entry. He turned on the radio for sound and what he heard next made his heart skip..

"A rollover hit and run crash in El Paso tonight has killed two people and severely injured another. Reports are coming in saying it was a drunk driver. We will keep you updated as the night goes on."

Tears welled in his eyes as he kept driving as the rain began to pour. All he could think about was Ally. And every moment they had shared together.

He pulled over and parked the car, letting the tears pour as he screamed into the steering wheel. He was in so much pain.

He reached into his wallet and pulled out the small Polaroid picture of him and Ally on the fourth of July.

Two sparklers in hand as they shared a kiss to celebrate. By that time she had a small baby bump that Jaden's hand rested on.

"I'm so sorry.." he whispered, tears kept falling as he ran his thumb over the picture.

He was sorry about everything. About cheating. About trying to take his life. About leaving her when she needed him most. He needed to be better for her.

He sighed and set the picture down, putting the car in drive once more and pulling away from the edge of the road and he began driving (more like speeding) and he just kept driving, listening to the GPS directions and reading texts from hunter.