✧**✿・゚:*Chapter One*:・゚✿**✧

The alarm clock goes off, urging you to wake up. You get ready for your first day at Ouran Academy.

As you enter the limousine you say goodbye to your Father. Your Mother had Just gotten remarried to a very wealthy man. You missed your Old father. He was a very kind man, although he did not have much money. He is now thousands of miles away from you in America

You Close the car door and walk to the gates of the school. As you struggle to pull out your class list you hear two voices behind you.

"Need Help Finding your classes?" Two cool voices said behind you.

"Oh no thank you, it's fine." you say as you turn around to see two doppelgängers standing there with smug looks on their faces.

"Are you sure?" the one on the left said. "We could even give you a tour of the host club." Said the one on the right.

"I said I'm fine. I'm not interested in your silly host club." you say as you try to walk away.

You manage to walk two feet until They both come in front of your face, looking down at you.

"I'm Hikaru." the one on the right said "and this is my handsome twin Kaoru."

"We are in class 1-A," Said Kaoru Pointing at your schedule. "Looks like we're all in the same class."

"This should be fun." You say to yourself as you walk with them to class 1-A.

.

.

.

You decide to hang out with the twins for a while because they seem nice. Mischievous but pretty good people.

The bell rings for lunch, you walk with Hikaru and Kaoru to go eat.

As you're ordering your favorite food, you see someone in the next line over. He was a tall, good-looking blonde. You found yourself staring at him. To your surprise, he glanced at you and smiled.

He looked up at a hairpin in your (h/c) Hair.

"The flower in your hair, it looks beautiful on you." He said to you, smiling.

You didn't know what to say, you were just standing there, looking up at his violet eyes.

"I'm Tamaki Suoh, what's your name?"

You managed to say something to this handsome blonde.

" (y/n), (y/n), (l/n)"

He smiled. "That's a beautiful name, (y/n)"

He walked off with his food and sat down with a tall man with glasses and black hair.

You quickly grab your food and sit down with the twins.

"Oh? So I see you've met the boss" said Hikaru slyly. "The boss?" you say.

"That's Tamaki. He's our Host Club Leader." Said Kaoru with a grin on his face.

"The host club's leader, huh?" you say under your breath gazing at the handsome blonde.

The twins noticed that your gaze was still upon Tamaki for a while

*Ahem* "So did you study for Mr. Asano's Geography Quiz next week?" said Kaoru

You manage to snap out of your gaze at Suoh.
"Oh! uh... I'll bring my textbook to my house tonight...

.

.

As you write down notes for Physics class you get bored and start doodling in your notebook. You find yourself drawing Suoh.

*Psst!* "Hey! (y/n)! can I borrow your notes?" You hear Kaoru whisper to you.

"Hm? Oh, Sure I guess." You say as you give him your notebook

He quickly Copies down your notes and then notices the drawings on the side of the page.

"You sure do fancy our king, hun (y/n)?" said Kaoru in a cool tone

"Wh-What? Oh no, no! That's not it at all, I was just doodling a picture of some guy, That's all!"

You say, blushing a deep red.

He looked at you with a smug look and chuckled.

"Y'know if you want, you could come over to the host club, he'll be there today."

You considered this for a moment. You weren't sure if you liked Tamaki or not.

"Ok, I'll go, but only for today, just so I can see what it's like."

He smiled at you and handed you back your notebook with your doodles of Suoh on it.

(welp, that's that! hope you guys enjoyed! this was my first fic so please be nice. T ʖ̯ T

I'll make a chapter 2 soon! Hopefully in a few weeks! :3)